Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Well expect another Insta post telling everyone off for calling the cops on her YET AGAIN! Wasting police time when there’s actual emergencies happening…

And the cops said she’s ok, so are you guys gonna drop it now?

There was an update someone from the LAPD called the cops, it wasn't fans. 

9:38 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us the initial call for the welfare check was made by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group that handles mental evaluations). Cops made the decision to go to Britney Spears' house because the person actually had some knowledge of Britney and her situation and wasn't just a fan.

Once officers arrived, they spoke with Britney's security who assured them she was OK, but didn't want to speak ... so the deputies left.

Britney's attorney called the cops later that day, asking about the visit, and deputies assured him they only made the visit because the call was made by someone who knew Britney ... they don't make the welfare checks for fan calls.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If the LAPD is now watching her this is getting serious, she would benefit leaving CA for a while they're watching her. 

Apparently, the one who did the first welfare check is the same person who made the call, but still, I have seen videos on TikTok of the police going to a woman's house to check because a neighbor saw human hair poking out of her car, and it was just a wig... so I would say they are used to this kind of visit.

Besides, this video has been blown out of proportion, as a lot of people on Twitter have been asking for a welfare check. So, I think it was done more due to social pressure.

Edited by Estrella
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

They weren’t watching her, they were called by the same delusional people that called the last time and yet again, they said she was fine.

Check the update honey. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears's latest Instagram stunt was enough to get the attention of police ... who visited the singer's home to make sure she was safe.

• Love 1
Just now, Estrella said:

Apparently, the one who did the welfare check is the same person who made the call, but still, I have seen videos on TikTok of the police going to a woman's house to check because a neighbor saw human hair poking out of her car, and it was just a wig... so I would say they are used to this kind of visit.

Besides, this video has been blown out of proportion, as a lot of people on Twitter have been asking for a welfare check. So, I think it was done more due to social pressure.

It wasn't fans that called. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody is saying she has to let go, but going to social media for these concerning posts don't help her which is why someone called the cops and it's now been reported it wasn't fans that called. 

Well once again I apologise if I'm mistaken but that was exactly my take away from your lost. 

Whilst I agree for public perception her instagram isn't 100% beneficial its clearly important for her given how controlled and repressed she has been for so long. It's probably just nice for her to be able to post whatever and whenever she wants. 

There will always be people who won't understand that mental distress changes you fundamentally, nor that recovery is a long journey. But I think we need to make a conscious effort not to buy into that ourselves as well informed (to a fashion) fans. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Estrella said:

There is an update  in TMZ: 

Law enforcement sources tell us the initial call for the welfare check was made by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group that handles mental evaluations). Cops made the decision to go to Britney Spears' house because the person actually had some knowledge of Britney and her situation and wasn't just a fan.

Once officers arrived, they spoke with Britney's security who assured them she was OK, but didn't want to speak ... so the deputies left.

Britney's attorney called the cops later that day, asking about the visit, and deputies assured him they only made the visit because the call was made by someone who knew Britney ... they don't make the welfare checks for fan calls.

PS : So who actually called?  I am glad that Rosengart is involved.

Then why did they respond when all those other people called and aired it on TikTok? Make it make sense TMZ!

• Like 1
Just now, Jajay119 said:

Well once again I apologise if I'm mistaken but that was exactly my take away from your lost. 

Whilst I agree for public perception her instagram isn't 100% beneficial its clearly important for her given how controlled and repressed she has been for so long. It's probably just nice for her to be able to post whatever and whenever she wants. 

There will always be people who won't understand that mental distress changes you fundamentally, nor that recovery is a long journey. But I think we need to make a conscious effort not to buy into that ourselves as well informed (to a fashion) fans. 

For sure I don't think that she should just let everything go and everything be gone it doesn't work that way.

It's just scary she's using a public platform to wreak havoc in front of the world causing concern. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Oh, please people should mind their own business in a forum that's designed to talk about public figures when Britney is the one exposing this stuff on social media and the world is supposed to sit like Myah Jean and be quiet about it? I'm not saying cops need to be getting called, but people are going to talk about Britney when she's reaching for attention online, anything she or I or you or anyone else posts public becomes public consumption. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

the thing is Britney Spears or her posts aren't just "talked about" on online forums.

People are assuming her mental state, are calling the cops, are even suggesting or assuming she's consuming substances, and all sorts of things that go beyond what a "public figure" should be talked about. Both users online and headlines.

If she shares a video of herself naked in her bathroom, or dancing with knives, that's on her, and that's the only thing we have right to because SHE is the one that's sharing it. Just because she posts that doesn't open the door for us to investigate further into her life, nor she owes us any explanation and no one's business to the call the police on her.

People aren't just saying "I like this video or I don't like it" they go on to diagnose and assume all sorts of things about her, as if the few Instagram posts she shares were an accurate picture of her life, as if that's the only thing she's doing 24/7 just because we don't see her anymore through paparazzi pictures or something. Call the police and create all the headlines when Britney is seen chasing people in the streets, threatening them with a knife or something that really deserves that kind of attention, not a simple instagram post.

That is what irks me. The overreaction, the exaggerated amount of attention or seriousness with which they talk about Britney, her life, her mental state, OVER AN INSTAGRAM POST. Like, I wish people said this out loud and listened how absurd it sounds

Anyways, my comment was directed to the person suggesting Britney is the one that needs to stop posting these things, when she isn't doing anything wrong. It's the rest of the world who needs to start minding their business and stop giving so much importance and relevance to her instagram posts.

It's funny (well not so funny) that because a lot of people would say that because she doesn't make public appearances anymore or isn't photographed by paparazzi as often as years ago, then Instagram is the only window we have to her private life. But I think the opposite. I think because she's basically retired from the business, Instagram is her only way for her to PERFORM. We don't get professional photoshoots or videoclips anymore, but I feel like her posts are the replacement for Britney the artist.

She's not inviting us into her private life just because she shoots her clips at her house. She's not being recorded without her being conscious about it. She's pulling a performance in front of her phone, she's editing the videos herself, she goes on to post them, caption them, etc. She's choosing what to share and what not. She's not out of control, she's not doing things unconsciously. It's just stupid trying to read beyond her posts just being posts, nothing else. They're not cries for help, they're not symptoms of an illness, they're nothing but simple posts. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure I don't think that she should just let everything go and everything be gone it doesn't work that way.

It's just scary she's using a public platform to wreak havoc in front of the world causing concern. 

One thing we know about Britney is that the world will always find something to **** over her with. They actively look for it and always have. 

Whilst we could sit here and say 'well she doesn't have to make it easier for them' i don't like that approach. Britney is very aware, from what she has said in the past, both historically and recently, that these people are out there and i genuinely believe she is not only over it, but perhaps even plays into it. 

I genuinely think her Insta is mainly for her. She treats it like a private Insta (haven't we all seen similar accounts from non famous people and barely pay them any attention?). It could even be a form of journaling/diary keeping for her and she just makes it public because for years fans said they wanted to know more about what her day to day is like.... Well this is it. The fact she always has her comments off shoes she has a level of awareness of her public perception, but doesn't care and for that I say good on her.

The knives video is unfortunate because it does feed very easily into the rhetoric that she is a danger to herself... but looking at all the things she posted in the past two years of her dancing, going on holiday, horse riding, going out for meals and doing art therapy I honestly don't believe it (currently). Yes we can hone in on the more risqué photos of her posing semi naked, but she's done more for album covers and magazines. It also has a sense of her feeling her own liberation to it. Other celebrities are doing similar and they don't get anything said. People are using her mental health to create and unfair double standard and that's not acceptable.

I think if she were as bad as people seem to want to make her out to be something big would have happened in the two years she's been free. Honestly, I feel negativity is loud and it grows, but it doesn't understand the finer details and delicacies of a situation.  The people you're worried about thinking badly of her will already have made up their mind and there'll be no changing it whatever she does. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is Britney Spears or her posts aren't just "talked about" on online forums.

People are assuming her mental state, are calling the cops, are even suggesting or assuming she's consuming substances, and all sorts of things that go beyond what a "public figure" should be talked about. Both users online and headlines.

If she shares a video of herself naked in her bathroom, or dancing with knives, that's on her, and that's the only thing we have right to because SHE is the one that's sharing it. Just because she posts that doesn't open the door for us to investigate further into her life, nor she owes us any explanation and no one's business to the call the police on her.

People aren't just saying "I like this video or I don't like it" they go on to diagnose and assume all sorts of things about her, as if the few Instagram posts she shares were an accurate picture of her life, as if that's the only thing she's doing 24/7 just because we don't see her anymore through paparazzi pictures or something. Call the police and create all the headlines when Britney is seen chasing people in the streets, threatening them with a knife or something that really deserves that kind of attention, not a simple instagram post.

That is what irks me. The overreaction, the exaggerated amount of attention or seriousness with which they talk about Britney, her life, her mental state, OVER AN INSTAGRAM POST. Like, I wish people said this out loud and listened how absurd it sounds

Anyways, my comment was directed to the person suggesting Britney is the one that needs to stop posting these things, when she isn't doing anything wrong. It's the rest of the world who needs to start minding their business and stop giving so much importance and relevance to her instagram posts.

It's funny (well not so funny) that because a lot of people would say that because she doesn't make public appearances anymore or isn't photographed by paparazzi as often as years ago, then Instagram is the only window we have to her private life. But I think the opposite. I think because she's basically retired from the business, Instagram is her only way for her to PERFORM. We don't get professional photoshoots or videoclips anymore, but I feel like her posts are the replacement for Britney the artist.

She's not inviting us into her private life just because she shoots her clips at her house. She's not being recorded without her being conscious about it. She's pulling a performance in front of her phone, she's editing the videos herself, she goes on to post them, caption them, etc. She's choosing what to share and what not. She's not out of control, she's not doing things unconsciously. It's just stupid trying to read beyond her posts just being posts, nothing else. They're not cries for help, they're not symptoms of an illness, they're nothing but simple posts. 

It works both ways though she complained about not having privacy when she would be watched nood and her body, yet she exposes her nood body on horses, on beaches with other people around outside.

In addition, I agree with you about people shouldn't be trying to diagnose her or anything for that matter.

Everything is always fine when fans were doing research to get her free from her C Ship all of a sudden it wasn't a family matter and their business it was fine then.

This is just the world we live in unfortunately anything any of us post will be analyzed, dissected and unfortunately for Britney she's a public figure with very public things that have happened.

She says she wants privacy then runs online to stir up negative headlines and bad attention, she's inviting us into her home, her bathroom to view her nood body, and more. 

• Love 1

not the posts in this thread: "she was just dancing with knives"  let me know when you let your family member dance around with butcher knives, cant wait to see how you guys respond "ShE's JuSt DanCinG" 
i have so many questions right now CHILD PLEASE CHILE

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

She is gonna get herself in same situation as she did in past. Idgi why she is doing this. It's like she is addicted to creating chaos around herself

this is exactly the comment i was looking for.  she literally has to enjoy this ****, she smiles about it, shes having fun about it.  how does she think that showing millions upon millions of people her playing with knives, bandaged, with blood spotted and then her little dogs walking right above those knives - wtf?   she's literally asking for this chaos.  especially with the stigma surrounding her, whyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
shes literally inviting this **** into her life.

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.