Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

5 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

She’s not your family. You’re not close to her. This is creepy. 

You're right shes not family but still, she could've dropped the knife and it went right into her foot. and the thing is she posted it for everyone to see. i love Britney but dancing barefoot with two kitchen knives is a recipe for disaster, and referring to the Shakira comment, yes she did it......in a controlled environment with shoes on and probably paramedics on standby if anything happened.

Edit ok ive seen Britney did say that the knives were fake and that changed my opinion

Edited by jonloch1
7 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

You're right shes not family but still, she could've dropped the knife and it went right into her foot. and the thing is she posted it for everyone to see. i love Britney but dancing barefoot with two kitchen knives is a recipe for disaster, and referring to the Shakira comment, yes she did it......in a controlled environment with shoes on and probably paramedics on standby if anything happened.

Not saying it’s a great idea, but lots of people take risks I don’t relate to.

people are claiming to be so concerned with her wellbeing, but not at all concerned with the fact she has a traumatic past of people showing up to her home “out of concern”. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Not saying it’s a great idea, but lots of people take risks I don’t relate to.

people are claiming to be so concerned with her wellbeing, but not at all concerned with the fact she has a traumatic past of people showing up to her home “out of concern”. 

yeh i get that. i just wanna make it clear ive just seen she did say on her IG the knives were fake and so that has changed my opinion. i just think she needs to start watching what she puts on social media [before the #freeBritney guys go on overkill not because she doesnt have the right to do what she wants] because shes in the public eye and some stuff she posts is worrying  

• Love 1

“The call was initiated by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group that handles mental evaluations). The call was not initiated by a fan/group of fans, rather by someone Britney knows.”

As a lot of us have said. Posting disturbing thing on social media have real life consequences. No fan it’s to blame. 

6 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

“The call was initiated by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group that handles mental evaluations). The call was not initiated by a fan/group of fans, rather by someone Britney knows.”

As a lot of us have said. Posting disturbing thing on social media have real life consequences. No fan it’s to blame. 

no fan? all the fans who supports harassment are the ones to blame. let Britney Spears Alone you psychos.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Checking if she was alive - that was harassment. This? Not so much, what she posted was alarming and hopefully this visit from the cops will be a wake up call.

My only concern is that the world isn’t really that nice and they are trying to establish a new conservatorship (or hurt her in other ways) and starting to lay the groundwork with checkups like this. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Or maybe we’re doomed to be paranoid after all she’s gone through… 

checking is she was alive? stop pretending they care, what they are doing is pushing obsession toward Britneys live, that is Harrassment. 

• Love 1

This is beyond sad. A person dances with knives, fake ones ( lets all point that out) and who was inspired from Shakira's performance, is now was asked to do a welfare check on? 

You know who needs welfare check? Some of the unhinged users here ( don't make me tag you because you know the arse!ho!es you are because you have been running wild with your " she is crazy, she needs help" narrative here for a while and when some other sane member pulls you on it,  you play all victims of bullying or whatever your pathetic existence is capable of thinking). 

I cannot believe this. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Some people are so delusional. Her knives dancing video is so dangerous and reckless and for nothing more than attention on Instagram. She easily could’ve f’d herself up. She honestly looks like a crazy homeless person on the side of the road who is performing for money but in Britney’s case she actually has money and is doing it in her mansion

I hope you know the difference between your **** and your brain. Dear lord! I cannot believe a person like you exists in this world who cannot distinguish their as$ from their face! 

11 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Some people are so delusional. Her knives dancing video is so dangerous and reckless and for nothing more than attention on Instagram. She easily could’ve f’d herself up. She honestly looks like a crazy homeless person on the side of the road who is performing for money but in Britney’s case she actually has money and is doing it in her mansion

Pathetic life, you must live! 

What a sad sad life, you might have! 

Edited by Justaboy
2 hours ago, Justaboy said:

This is beyond sad. A person dances with knives, fake ones ( lets all point that out) and who was inspired from Shakira's performance, is now was asked to do a welfare check on? 

You know who needs welfare check? Some of the unhinged users here ( don't make me tag you because you know the arse!ho!es you are because you have been running wild with your " she is crazy, she needs help" narrative here for a while and when some other sane member pulls you on it,  you play all victims of bullying or whatever your pathetic existence is capable of thinking). 

I cannot believe this. 

The first video with knives are the real deal. It’s not fake. She just had to deflect because of the heat she was getting, 

11 hours ago, gar said:

It's not at all paradoxical. Any performer / public figure has the same right to privacy as you. You post on a public forum but I think you'd be mighty upset if folk started prying into your private life.

That doesn't make any sense :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Britney is a public figure, and while she has the same right to privacy as ordinary people, she will never fully get it. What's so hard to understand? That's how being a celebrity works, and she should know this, having been in the business for 25 years. Most users on forums are anonymous, which is extremely different from being a public figure with 40 million followers on Instagram and posting provocative content, and then expecting people to respect your privacy when you're the one literally feeding them with questions and concerns.

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

That doesn't make any sense :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Britney is a public figure, and while she has the same right to privacy as ordinary people, she will never fully get it. What's so hard to understand? That's how being a celebrity works, and she should know this, having been in the business for 25 years. Most users on forums are anonymous, which is extremely different from being a public figure with 40 million followers on Instagram and posting provocative content, and then expecting people to respect your privacy when you're the one literally feeding them with questions and concerns.

Exactly. I think her goal is to turn off as many people as possible so that she can live a normal life. Which will probably still never happen. But if enough people start getting turned off and she doesn't release music in a long time, then I think she will lose more fans which I think she actually wants. 

• Like 1
On 9/28/2023 at 10:13 AM, whenthedogscaneout said:

No. Spinning around repeatedly half naked, filming yourself in the shower staring in the mirror, going on long *** confusing rants… THAT is weird. Dancing with knives with your pets behind you and later posting proof that they knives did cut you… THAT is way beyond “weird”.

is not your business what she does with her life!, you care when she poops? stop being an ignorant.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block