Britney sounded so coherent here

BadBunny

36 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this video, I was so proud of her!! How could things change so much?? 

How do you know things have changed? I think she still sounds like this if she got serious and spoke on video.

She rarely speaks anymore. It's been a long time since she has spoken on video to address the conservatorship...

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Fita said:

I agree with you. I remember the first time I saw this video, it was like the first time I perceived that Britney was aware of what happened (the BIG effect of FREE BRITNEY movement) and then I became aware of our power as fans and the effect it had on REAL LIFE and in Britney's real life. It was impacting, a big deal, specially the ending of the video and the part where she said she really wasn't able to say anything that was going on before - this smashed all the "oh, this free Britney thing is just a conspiracy theory"...

She indeed sounds very sane and lucid in this video, like if she was speaking to a group of friends personally. She demonstrates to have that global awareness of what happened and its connection to her life. That was amazing.

And the fact that she brought up the issues that people with disabilities have and that she wanted to make a difference for this people and the system using her voice and her experience (and her victory)! Ducking dope.

One more thing: she mentions how "little" things from her day-to-day like grabbing her own money makes her feel like a woman and how a strong woman she mentions she is. I can see that's where the book comes from, right? A woman in me, her own woman that she is. She was possibly already thinking of it or writing ir... Or simply processing it as it was/who she is as a whole after all she went through. She really is strong. Maybe we'll realize it one more time after finishing reading her book in the end of October. 

Lovely!

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Beautifully said. Bravo. 

@princessmimi, can you pin this brilliant comment to the front of the page? You could not have said it any better.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Y'all are so weird and negative... have you pondered about the possibility that she doesn't have anything to say right now?

Grow up, please. Nobody here is being more “weird and negative” than you. The majority of us are able to and want to have an open discussion, that is the point of a forum. To engage in public discourse.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I’m going to say this and probably most won’t agree…

this was at a time of new beginnings, freedom but also a lot unknowns. I say all of this with respect… she went on to have a miscarriage, lose interaction with her kids, getting a divorce, freaking got smacked in front of the whole world and I’m sure tones that we don’t know. 

I think also due to her still technically being in the conservativeship prior to this video there was structure, probably more regulated medication, and again to my leading point hope of a new chapter…

I think now she’s been exposed to what “freedom” is in the spotlight. She’s legit getting to know herself again so that takes some unraveling. I hope this book will be positive turn for her. She deserves the world. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Grow up, please.

What's wrong with my comment?

Just two months ago when she was attacked, she posted a coherent video...

Instead of telling me to grow up, maybe you need a reality check. 

Britney doesn't have anything special to tell us until the book comes out.

She put out a coherent poem, several coherent statements, and has worked on a book. Stop undermining her.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Grow up, please. Nobody here is being more “weird and negative” than you. The majority of us are able to and want to have an open discussion, that is the point of a forum. To engage in public discourse.

Not when half the comments are questioning her mental health and bashing her.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

What's wrong with my comment?

Just two months ago when she was attacked, she posted a coherent video...

Instead of telling me to grow up, maybe you need a reality check. 

Britney doesn't have anything special to tell us until the book comes out.

She put out a coherent poem, several coherent statements, and has worked on a book. Stop undermining her.

She’s not obligated to speak up but it would be nice and she obviously has a lot to talk about hence her recent IG captions. The last time we’ve seen her posting a coherent and lucid video of her talking was this video hence why it was posted. Nothing else has really felt coherent, at least in the last year or so.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Y'all are so weird and negative... have you pondered about the possibility that she doesn't have anything to say right now?

Why are we weird and negative for agreeing with EVIDENCE of how different Britney was when first released to now?

You do not have to be rude and call us names.

We are not making fun of her or saying derogatory things towards her.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I really don’t think this freedom narrative we’ve been sold is what we think it is. It doesn’t take a genius to pick up on that something really isn’t right & something more nefarious is at play. 

I read online that she might be in a care plan or some other version of a conservatorship and that she is still controlled.

I mean it makes sense cause when she was married to Sam,

she rarely left the house and also never did all the things she said she wanted to when free.

I just feel sorry for her.

I really hope her life doesn't end in a tragic way :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

What piss me off is that it’s like she wants to give people reasons to think team co was right… like dancing with knifes? I’m going to quote britney: “I’m a smart person what the hell I was thinking?” If you are a smart person, close Instagram, use your money to travel, get therapy, leave Los Ángeles… I just don’t understand her reasoning

Edited by JP9101
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

What piss me off is that it’s like she wants to give people reasons to think team co was right… like dancing with knifes? I’m going to quote britney: “I’m a smart person what the hell I was thinking?” If you are a smart person, close Instagram, use your money to travel, get therapy, leave Los Ángeles… I just don’t understand her reasoning

Why does she have to leave Los Angeles though? That’s her home and she clearly enjoys where she lives.

I feel like a lot of things could’ve happened but we don’t know for sure. If I have to guess, she probably thought her kids would go back to her and after they betrayed her, I’m pretty sure that was a real trigger for her, it was not the expectation she probably had. In addition, the court process has been so overwhelming, tedious and it’s probably damaged more than benefited. Her family have proven to be a major disappointment on top of everything that they’ve done to her, so realizing that your most loved ones have hurt and betrayed you the most must impact your mental health big time. Also, she was so much disconnected from the real world, thus I’m pretty sure it’s impacted in a way. 

My perception and because I’m not a doctor I can’t confirm it is, I kinda feel she either has bipolar disorder or some sort of personality disorder, to my view sometimes she displays or portrays her as super happy, then she portrays herself super angry and then emotional. Of course I can’t blame her but it just feels different in my gut, and if it is not that, sometimes I feel she might not be consistent with her meds, I remember she said she was not taking any meds but depression pills and if you compare her to previous years, she seemed very medicated when she was in the conservatorship, going from ten to zero must have an impact on her behavior. 

Not that she needs me to but, I also validate her feelings because I cannot even begin to imagine all the things she’s been through and I am the first one to defend her and her liberty of expression but I feel like as isolated as she’s been, she probably doesn’t get what “correct” is anymore.

I also believe she is very cautious and stubborn in a way to hear advice because of all the trust issues she has because of the conservatorship and that’s probably affected her and if that’s the case, then that does not help. 

I do feel for her and it makes me mad the situation she’s in because if her loved ones and her inner circle would have helped her thrive instead of deteriorate her, another story would be written. 

I love her and I hope I’m wrong but her actions do not look “correct” and my biggest hope is for her to feel and be better.

PS. I have the feeling the book will open our eyes and understand her behavior best. 

Edited by germyerick
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block