Britney sounded so coherent here

BadBunny

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this video, I was so proud of her!! How could things change so much?? 

It seems like night and day honestly. Who knows.

Spoiler

Oh and of course Gutterguppy and Mutya will turn everything into a joke. Single-handedly the two worst enablers on this forum. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Imagine if she did follow through with what she said and actually advocated for others in conservatorships.

The impact she could've made and it would've strengthened her legacy and her reputation would be as a survivor and not someone broken and damaged.

Oh what could've been :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It still isn’t too late! In the back of my mind, I keep thinking that the Britney we see right now is just a phase she’s going through to get to the next. Overall, I think she’ll be okay and hopefully her book will give us some more insight. I would love an interview, even if it’s just an IG Q&A or something like that, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
princessmimi
This post was recognized by princessmimi!

"What a great message :)"

Fita was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 5 points.

7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Rewatching this video for the first time since 2021 and it’s crazy to think how coherent, natural and enthusiastic she seemed. I also loved what she said about being a victim and an advocate. Overall, I love when she uses her voice to verbally speak up and I wish there were more videos of her like this rather than all the spinning nonsense or repetitive IG rambles we get. This is honestly what her book announcement should have been more along the lines of. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Hoping that Britney can use her voice more often bc I truly love it when I hear her speak. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I agree with you. I remember the first time I saw this video, it was like the first time I perceived that Britney was aware of what happened (the BIG effect of FREE BRITNEY movement) and then I became aware of our power as fans and the effect it had on REAL LIFE and in Britney's real life. It was impacting, a big deal, specially the ending of the video and the part where she said she really wasn't able to say anything that was going on before - this smashed all the "oh, this free Britney thing is just a conspiracy theory"...

She indeed sounds very sane and lucid in this video, like if she was speaking to a group of friends personally. She demonstrates to have that global awareness of what happened and its connection to her life. That was amazing.

And the fact that she brought up the issues that people with disabilities have and that she wanted to make a difference for this people and the system using her voice and her experience (and her victory)! Ducking dope.

One more thing: she mentions how "little" things from her day-to-day like grabbing her own money makes her feel like a woman and how a strong woman she mentions she is. I can see that's where the book comes from, right? A woman in me, her own woman that she is. She was possibly already thinking of it or writing ir... Or simply processing it as it was/who she is as a whole after all she went through. She really is strong. Maybe we'll realize it one more time after finishing reading her book in the end of October. 

Lovely!

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It still isn’t too late! In the back of my mind, I keep thinking that the Britney we see right now is just a phase she’s going through to get to the next. Overall, I think she’ll be okay and hopefully her book will give us some more insight. I would love an interview, even if it’s just an IG Q&A or something like that, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I really hope so.

She is still young and can come back to music if she wants to but if she does,

she would have to work hard on her image and performances

cause honestly besides 2007, the conservatorship KILLED her reputation and status as a popstar.

Because before

she did excellent and flawless performances,

it wasnt until she was controlled, drugged and forced to perform,

that she started performing below average.

I think she still has the desire in her to perform as noted in her videos,

its just the matter of hard work, discipline and doing great choreography.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I always think about this video, I was so proud of her!! How could things change so much?? 

I can imagine that MAYBE when the conservativeship was terminated she felt relieved and happy by Sam's aide, planning wedding and getting married, feeling grateful, doing day-to-day things she wanted. Like a wave of joy and relief. But then after that things change a little bit and perhaps another reality came to Britney's door, you know. Divorce and other issues. Loneliness... Heart broken by her family. Distrust. Not wanting to see doctors or help. Miscarriage. Feelings. Who knows... but I like to think that she's a strong woman like she said in this video above. I think she is.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Makes me sad. Something really Bad happened between then and now. Everything seemed full of hope and she wanted to seek justice. I was hoping to see her advocating for those in her same place, maybe visiting the white house when she was invited,.doing charity, I don't know.

I really think bad advice and influences got in the way. Nowadays I just cope with what I see and hope for the best. Still waiting for a miracle and everything changes for the better. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Yeah things seemed like they were finally turning around but then somewhere around early to mid 2022, 

she started changing negatively.

I noticed it with the erratic attacks towards people like the Jack in the box employee and Selena Gomez.

Something must've happened if she started lashing out at people for no reason.

I wonder where this anger came from because she didn't seem angry in that video at all.

I also don't get why she never did an interview exposing her abusers like she wanted to.

I hope no one is silencing her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Makes me sad. Something really Bad happened between then and now. Everything seemed full of hope and she wanted to seek justice. I was hoping to see her advocating for those in her same place, maybe visiting the white house when she was invited,.doing charity, I don't know.

I really think bad advice and influences got in the way. Nowadays I just cope with what I see and hope for the best. Still waiting for a miracle and everything changes for the better. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Omg I remembered now this amazing thing that was Britney getting invited to make a speech on the white house, omg. Well maybe she really wasn't okay to do this. Or she simply didn't want to do that.

• Love 1

This video was great. I want to know what happened from this video until now? I can speculate (and I don't mean anything negative by it) but perhaps she stopped taking her medication or tried different kinds and things didn't go so well. I don't know. None of us know. What we do know is post conservatorship ending to now there is a big change in her which her mental health appears to have declined. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I was honestly expecting her to do this!! She seemed so certain, so driven. Imagine the change she could've made for others!

I know, right?

She has a story that she could use to even help pass laws on conservatorships

but no posing n.aked on IG is all she cares about.

I just don't get what happened from this video to the following year because she changed in 2022 in a negative way and hasn't been the same since. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block