Britney sounded so coherent here

BadBunny

12 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I feel like a lot of things could’ve happened but we don’t know for sure. If I have to guess, she probably thought her kids would go back to her and after they betrayed her, I’m pretty sure that was a real trigger for her, it was not the expectation she probably had. In addition, the court process has been so overwhelming, tedious and it’s probably damaged more than benefited. Her family have proven to be a major disappointment on top of everything that they’ve done to her, so realizing that your most loved ones have hurt and betrayed you the most must impact your mental health big time. Also, she was so much disconnected from the real world, thus I’m pretty sure it’s impacted in a way. 

My perception and because I’m not a doctor I can’t confirm it is, I kinda feel she either has bipolar disorder or some sort of personality disorder, to my view sometimes she displays or portrays her as super happy, then she portrays herself super angry and then emotional. Of course I can’t blame her but it just feels different in my gut, and if it is not that, sometimes I feel she might not be consistent with her meds, I remember she said she was not taking any meds but depression pills and if you compare her to previous years, she seems very medicated when she was in the conservatorship, going from ten to zero must have an impact on her behavior. 

Not that she needs me to but I also validate her feelings because I cannot even begin to imagine all the things she’s been through and I am the first one to defend her and her liberty of expression but I feel like as isolated as she’s been, she probably doesn’t get what correct is anymore.

I also believe she is very cautious and stubborn in a way to hear advice because of all the trust issues the conservatorship has affected her and if that’s the case, then that does not help. 

I do feel for her and it makes me bad the situation she’s in because if her loved ones and her inner circle would have helped her thrive instead of deteriorate her, another story would be written. 

I love her and I hope I’m wrong but her actions do not look “correct” and my biggest hope is for her to feel and be better.

PS. I have the feeling the book will open our eyes and understand her behavior best. 

Beautifully said. You make some very valid points. I think the fact that her children continued to betray and sell her out to the media is what really shattered her. Throw that in the mix with conservatorship-related trauma and body/self-image issues, as well as a broken family. I too am looking forward to her book and hope that she has the ability to rekindle with the ones who once meant a lot to her. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I read online that she might be in a care plan or some other version of a conservatorship and that she is still controlled.

I mean it makes sense cause when she was married to Sam,

she rarely left the house and also never did all the things she said she wanted to when free.

I just feel sorry for her.

I really hope her life doesn't end in a tragic way :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Pretty sure she is in a court ordered care plan with Jodi in charge. But, no one talks about that :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

It’s like the official middle step between the conservatorship & autonomy…supposedly 

Oh ok.
Well Jodi is not doing a great job with Britney's care plan based on how she's been acting for a year and a half now.

Unless its Britney who doesn't listen to her and chooses to act the way she does.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I feel like a lot of things could’ve happened but we don’t know for sure. If I have to guess, she probably thought her kids would go back to her and after they betrayed her, I’m pretty sure that was a real trigger for her, it was not the expectation she probably had. In addition, the court process has been so overwhelming, tedious and it’s probably damaged more than benefited. Her family have proven to be a major disappointment on top of everything that they’ve done to her, so realizing that your most loved ones have hurt and betrayed you the most must impact your mental health big time. Also, she was so much disconnected from the real world, thus I’m pretty sure it’s impacted in a way. 

My perception and because I’m not a doctor I can’t confirm it is, I kinda feel she either has bipolar disorder or some sort of personality disorder, to my view sometimes she displays or portrays her as super happy, then she portrays herself super angry and then emotional. Of course I can’t blame her but it just feels different in my gut, and if it is not that, sometimes I feel she might not be consistent with her meds, I remember she said she was not taking any meds but depression pills and if you compare her to previous years, she seemed very medicated when she was in the conservatorship, going from ten to zero must have an impact on her behavior. 

Not that she needs me to but, I also validate her feelings because I cannot even begin to imagine all the things she’s been through and I am the first one to defend her and her liberty of expression but I feel like as isolated as she’s been, she probably doesn’t get what “correct” is anymore.

I also believe she is very cautious and stubborn in a way to hear advice because of all the trust issues she has because of the conservatorship and that’s probably affected her and if that’s the case, then that does not help. 

I do feel for her and it makes me mad the situation she’s in because if her loved ones and her inner circle would have helped her thrive instead of deteriorate her, another story would be written. 

I love her and I hope I’m wrong but her actions do not look “correct” and my biggest hope is for her to feel and be better.

PS. I have the feeling the book will open our eyes and understand her behavior best. 

Wow this was so well written and probably the closest thing to potentially being the truth.

Well done :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I feel like something is being done to B & it’s not right…but, that’s just me. 

I am just very confused how she detierorated so much in less than a year after that video.

I mean seriously in my very controversial opinion:

She is acting WAY more unstable and chaotic now than in 2007.

Head shaving is nothing compared to dancing with knives near her little dogs and going on erratic rants online bashing everyone including innocent people like that Jack in the box employee for showing empathy and kindness towards her.

At least back in 2007,  she had people in her life, now she has no one.

Its just so sad :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I am just very confused how she detierorated so much in less than a year after that video.

I mean seriously in my very controversial opinion:

She is acting WAY more unstable and chaotic now than in 2007.

Head shaving is nothing compared to dancing with knives near her little dogs and going on erratic rants online bashing everyone including innocent people like that Jack in the box employee for showing empathy and kindness towards her.

At least back in 2007,  she had people in her life, now she has no one.

Its just so sad :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I have deeper theories I won’t even publicly share, as they would get me ridiculed & banned. But, I agree with you.  

But, I think someone is doing something negative towards her - it’s obvious. I believe they want us to think Britney just needs the cship & this is what happens when she’s unmedicated & not in therapy…I won’t believe that. Something is up behind the scenes. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Danielle1987 said:

I have deeper theories I won’t even publicly share, as they would get me ridiculed & banned. But, I agree with you.  

But, I think someone is doing something negative towards her - it’s obvious. I believe they want us to think Britney just needs the cship & this is what happens when she’s unmedicated & not in therapy…I won’t believe that. Something is up behind the scenes. 

No one should ever have to feel this way for sharing an opinion or theory. Speak your mind, as long as it’s not being blatantly disrespectful. And if anyone attacks you, let me know and I’ll take care of them. This is a public forum with people of all different backgrounds. Discourse is encouraged.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

No one should ever have to feel this way for sharing an opinion or theory. Speak your mind, as long as it’s not being blatantly disrespectful. And if anyone attacks you, let me know and I’ll take care of them. This is a public forum with people of all different backgrounds. Discourse is encouraged.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
We need more users with this mentality! So refreshing. Thank you so much for the support. 

• Love 1

The last time I remember when she sounded really coherent. She seems a bit nervous, but nothing felt forced like many videos before and after this one. 

If this Britney was the standart on her videos, everything could be so much better for her in all areas.

It's sad to see how her image went downhill after so many wrong decisions. She became viral joke material, labelled a liar and lost the sympathy from a big part of GP.

I do believe she can come back from this mess, but it needs to change everything... drastically.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Pretty sure she is in a court ordered care plan with Jodi in charge. But, no one talks about that :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.
Well Jodi is not doing a great job with Britney's care plan based on how she's been acting for a year and a half now.

Unless its Britney who doesn't listen to her and chooses to act the way she does.

In February of this year, it wasn't reported that Jody resigned the day the intervention that was supposedly planned between Sam and Cade didn't work out because Britney somehow found out and didn't want to? I'm pretty sure I read it at the time. 

• Like 1

Im sure she sounds like this all the time to her friends and people she meets. Im sure she is totally capable of having a normal conversation. She just wants to **** with our brains, and we just want to analyse every ******* breath she takes to make sure she is OUR britney, and not her own....

oh, and I also remember fans tearing this video into pieces because she rocked from side to side and her makeup was ugly and whatever fans use to tear even the good times apart, and then years later praise it...

Edited by joanhs
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Yeah something sinister is going on.

It kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson's life was in his final years.

How he was so controlled and basically died at the hand of someone else.

I'm scared that'll happen to Britney :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’s sad to see people continue to associate Britney with words like “unstable” and “deteriorate.”

Can somebody explain how her dancing, postings on social media, and ramblings make her a “crazy” person? Have you never posted videos of you out on a Friday night drinking or shared silly selfies? I wonder how you’d feel if your friends called you “unstable” and “deteriorating” simply based on those photos and videos of you living your life?

My point here is, this video of Britney from 2021 should remind us how strong of a person she is and that we should withhold hurtful, careless judgement and rest easy with concerns of her well being. It should encourage us to trust and believe in her, even with the very little look we get into her life.

No one here will ever understand what her life post-conservatorship will be like but one thing rings true: the grief and trauma she’s enduring will take time.

She will make mistakes, she will make us feel discomfort, she will stumble. But at the end of the day, she’s living her life liberated from her abusers.

Isn’t this the genuinely free Britney we all wished for her after all? Can we, for once, respect and honor Britney having autonomy and agency over her life?

Edited by Pabaroti1986
  • Love 4

A careplan was put in place but I havent followed the case in a long time. Jodi has quit if I remember correctly?

I know very little about what kind of safety net she has around her these days, does anyone know? Anybody in her situation would struggle so I am impressed by her strength to carry on. What was done to her will go to history. I would have been traumatized out of my mind. 

I am not a doctor, but I do see someone who s struggling. Its really hard to watch.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

In February of this year, it wasn't reported that Jody resigned the day the intervention that was supposedly planned between Sam and Cade didn't work out because Britney somehow found out and didn't want to? I'm pretty sure I read it at the time. 

I don't remember.

If that's true then no wonder things have spiraled for Britney. 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

It’s sad to see people continue to associate Britney with words like “unstable” and “deteriorate.”

Can somebody explain how her dancing, postings on social media, and ramblings make her a “crazy” person? Have you never posted videos of you out on a Friday night drinking or shared silly selfies? I wonder how you’d feel if your friends called you “unstable” and “deteriorating” simply based on those photos and videos of you living your life?

My point here is, this video of Britney from 2021 should remind us how strong of a person she is and that we should withhold hurtful, careless judgement and rest easy with concerns of her well being. It should encourage us to trust and believe in her, even with the very little look we get into her life.

No one here will ever understand what her life post-conservatorship will be like but one thing rings true: the grief and trauma she’s enduring will take time.

She will make mistakes, she will make us feel discomfort, she will stumble. But at the end of the day, she’s living her life liberated from her abusers.

Isn’t this the genuinely free Britney we all wished for her after all? Can we, for once, respect and honor Britney having autonomy and agency over her life?

Is it normal to dance with knives and with your small pets nearby? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block