Britney sounded so coherent here

BadBunny

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Is it normal to dance with knives and with your small pets nearby? 

Did she hurt her dogs? Did she hurt herself? (And please don’t come at me with the claims of blood and bruises on her arms as though you are there in her house…) Was she a danger to others? 

I’m sorry it made you feel uncomfortable. Probably not what you expected from someone who was once the biggest pop star in the world, huh?

Good!

Maybe it’s time  to unlearn how you define and see “normal.” Unless what you mean by “normal” is the controlled, picture-perfect, choreographed, strategically planned Britney, then why not respect and acknowledge how she chooses to live her life now?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Did she hurt her dogs? Did she hurt herself? (And please don’t come at me with the claims of blood and bruises on her arms as though you are there in her house…) Was she a danger to others? 

I’m sorry it made you feel uncomfortable. Probably not what you expected from someone who was once the biggest pop star in the world, huh?

Good!

Maybe it’s time  to unlearn how you define and see “normal.” Unless what you mean by “normal” is the controlled, picture-perfect, choreographed, strategically planned Britney, then why not respect and acknowledge how she chooses to live her life now?

Lmao if you think dancing with knives is normal, then you need to get your head checked.

Just cause she's "Britney Spears" doesn't mean she's some flawless goddess.

Why are you so in denial of her odd behavior?

Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to lie to yourself.

She obviously needs some type of help and there is nothing wrong with that.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Lmao if you think dancing with knives is normal, then you need to get your head checked.

Just cause she's "Britney Spears" doesn't mean she's some flawless goddess.

Why are you so in denial of her odd behavior?

Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to lie to yourself.

She obviously needs some type of help and there is nothing wrong with that.

Nah. I’m a fan but I’m not kissing her feet nor believe she is flawless.

I just don’t think it’s right to draw ridiculous conclusions about someone’s mental health and well-being based on her Instagram. The judgements, speculations and diagnoses are hurtful and counterproductive to Britney.

There are several comments on this thread that demonstrate concern but remain kind and thoughtful. You should take a moment and reflect on those yourself.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

Nah. I’m a fan but I’m not kissing her feet nor believe she is flawless.

I just don’t think it’s right to draw ridiculous conclusions about someone’s mental health and well-being based on her Instagram. The judgements, speculations and diagnoses are hurtful and counterproductive to Britney.

There are several comments on this thread that demonstrate concern but remain kind and thoughtful. You should take a moment and reflect on those yourself.

I also don't kiss up to her, if anything I'm probably one of the only members on here who doesn't.

I call it like I see it and I'm pretty b.lunt and direct when it comes to Britney.

Never did I say I know her mental health cause I obviously don't know her but its pretty clear something isn't right.

There's nothing wrong with seeking help, I hate that there is such a stigma on getting help like its a weakness but its not.

I understand that she probably doesn't want help cause she's traumatized by corrupt doctors and the mental facility but its reaching a point where she might be in a mental health crisis.

I do hope that things do get better for her eventually cause she's had a rough life.

I just wish her sons would talk to her, maybe that would make a difference.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

It’s sad to see people continue to associate Britney with words like “unstable” and “deteriorate.”

Can somebody explain how her dancing, postings on social media, and ramblings make her a “crazy” person? Have you never posted videos of you out on a Friday night drinking or shared silly selfies? I wonder how you’d feel if your friends called you “unstable” and “deteriorating” simply based on those photos and videos of you living your life?

My point here is, this video of Britney from 2021 should remind us how strong of a person she is and that we should withhold hurtful, careless judgement and rest easy with concerns of her well being. It should encourage us to trust and believe in her, even with the very little look we get into her life.

No one here will ever understand what her life post-conservatorship will be like but one thing rings true: the grief and trauma she’s enduring will take time.

She will make mistakes, she will make us feel discomfort, she will stumble. But at the end of the day, she’s living her life liberated from her abusers.

Isn’t this the genuinely free Britney we all wished for her after all? Can we, for once, respect and honor Britney having autonomy and agency over her life?

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Rewatching this video for the first time since 2021 and it’s crazy to think how coherent she seemed. So natural and enthusiastic! I also loved what she said about not wanting to be a victim but rather an advocate. Overall, I love when she uses her voice to verbally speak up and I wish there were more videos of her like this rather than all the spinning nonsense or repetitive IG rambles we get. This is honestly what her book announcement should have been more along the lines of. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Hoping that Britney can use her voice more often bc I truly love it when I hear her speak. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Also shame on enablers — Gutterguppy and Mutya. Nothing about this is a laughing matter.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Its amazing how people say britney is not coherent while speaking, i have NEVER seen her speak incoherently NEVER!

People forget about this 22 min audio she posted last year…

https://youtu.be/NIJvJukprbM?si=EJXY-mOGRpWqznMa

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I am just very confused how she detierorated so much in less than a year after that video.

I mean seriously in my very controversial opinion:

She is acting WAY more unstable and chaotic now than in 2007.

Head shaving is nothing compared to dancing with knives near her little dogs and going on erratic rants online bashing everyone including innocent people like that Jack in the box employee for showing empathy and kindness towards her.

I think it's because she lives in the past now, that's what C-PTSD does to you. What her brain does is like rewatching a film about your lowest moments and heartbreaks, and she can't stop this. Therapists normally help you to get through this, they make your brain understand that all of this are in the past, these are just bad memories, you're not living them, but that doesn't seem to be happening to her now. This is why I don't like when people say she's re-traumatizing herself with this book, because nope, that's not the book, her brain does that every single day. A book might be a quick relief, but the main problem is that she can't let those memories go and live in the present and seek for the future. She now has no future because she lives in the past.

That's what my own therapists told me about C-PTSD and it makes sense.

She didn't have this in 2007, she was fighting for a better future for herself, but now she's just mourning it.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 4

Some of you wrote this already and reminded you:  slow court process, kids moved away, KFed and Jayden gave interviews, tabloids have a feast, Jason attacked during the wedding preparations, Britney moved between two houses, miscarriage, and now divorce and her memoir coming out. There was and is more going on in the 23 months after her conservatorship than in my entire life. 

I see Britney as resilient, strong, and very, very angry. 

Jodi resigned in February this year as was reported by tabloid journalist Daphne Barack who was at KFed's house while he was waiting at the phone for confirmation of the kidnapping aka intervention. Judge Luna confirmed that Jodi Montgomery was involved after the end of the conservatorship when the judge asked why Jodi was still asking for payment. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I think it's because she lives in the past now, that's what C-PTSD does to you. What her brain does is like rewatching a film about your lowest moments and heartbreaks, and she can't stop this. Therapists normally help you to get through this, they make your brain understand that all of this are in the past, these are just bad memories, you're not living them, but that doesn't seem to be happening to her now. This is why I don't like when people say she's re-traumatizing herself with this book, because nope, that's not the book, her brain does that every single day. A book might be a quick relief, but the main problem is that she can't let those memories go and live in the present and seek for the future. She now has no future because she lives in the past.

That's what my own therapists told me about C-PTSD and it makes sense.

She didn't have this in 2007, she was fighting for a better future for herself, but now she's just mourning it.

She has to find a new future, but she is in limbo. The probate court trial is scheduled for next May. That trial is about her missing money because the money is a tangible asset. However, her anger seems based on the malice against her, but malice is notoriously difficult to prove. Her lawyer told her so and she understood and wrote it on her IG without using the word malice.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

She has to find a new future, but she is in limbo. The probate court trial is scheduled for next May. That trial is about her missing money because the money is a tangible asset. However, her anger seems based on the malice against her, but malice is notoriously difficult to prove. Her lawyer told her so and she understood and wrote it on her IG without using the word malice.

Yes, but 'letting it go' means you're not attached to those events emotionally that much anymore, you're over them, learned from them, and you're focusing on the future instead. It doesn't mean you don't seek for justice. It's like when you see trauma survivors giving interviews and they're calm and wise, and they talk about it almost from a 3rd person's perspective. That's the goal with C-PTSD, not being attached to it that much emotionally because that's the only way to move on. Britney still talks about 2019 and even older events like they happened in the present, that usually means she's absolutely not over them emotionally, and that's not healthy in long term.

And I know it sounds ridiculous and unfair when people say you have to get over horrible things people done to you, but it's just because we often think getting over something means you have to forget and forgive, but that's not how it works. It means they can't control you anymore, because that's still happening now, Jamie and the others still control her mind simply with living in it. There's a point when you have to realize you still let them control you, like how many hours a day you spend with thinking about them? And that's on you. I believe it'd be crucial for her to understand this.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, but 'letting it go' means you're not attached to those events emotionally that much anymore, you're over them, learned from them, and you're focusing on the future instead. It doesn't mean you don't seek for justice. It's like when you see trauma survivors giving interviews and they're calm and wise, and they talk about it almost from a 3rd person's perspective. That's the goal with C-PTSD, not being attached to it that much emotionally because that's the only way to move on. Britney still talks about 2019 and even older events like they happened in the present, that usually means she's absolutely not over them emotionally, and that's not healthy in long term.

And I know it sounds ridiculous and unfair when people say you have to get over horrible things people done to you, but it's just because we often think getting over something means you have to forget and forgive, but that's not how it works. It means they can't control you anymore, because that's still happening now, Jamie and the others still control her mind simply with living in it. There's a point when you have to realize you still let them control you, like how many hours a day you spend with thinking about them? And that's on you. I believe it'd be crucial for her to understand this.

We all wish she gets to that point. 

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah something sinister is going on.

It kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson's life was in his final years.

How he was so controlled and basically died at the hand of someone else.

I'm scared that'll happen to Britney :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I hate to say it. But, I literally told my boyfriend last night I’m getting major MJ feels. What a coincidence you’d say the same. I hate this. 

9 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Rewatching this video for the first time since 2021 and it’s crazy to think how coherent she seemed. So natural and enthusiastic! I also loved what she said about not wanting to be a victim but rather an advocate. Overall, I love when she uses her voice to verbally speak up and I wish there were more videos of her like this rather than all the spinning nonsense or repetitive IG rambles we get. This is honestly what her book announcement should have been more along the lines of. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Hoping that Britney can use her voice more often bc I truly love it when I hear her speak. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Also shame on enablers — Gutterguppy and Mutya. Nothing about this is a laughing matter.

You're ignoring a lot here..very nervous body movements and a lot of tension in the voice, lots of anger too (understandably)....

The situation was grave so she made herself clear here. But words have never been her standard mode of communication. She is not a speech writer or Martin Luther King. She has always been far more comfortable expressing herself via her body than her words.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I hate to say it. But, I literally told my boyfriend last night I’m getting major MJ feels. What a coincidence you’d say the same. I hate this. 

Nothing like Michael Jackson whatsoever. Michael was addicted to Propofol which his doctor enabled. 

we need to stop looking at things in a vacuum and misrepresenting one person situation and generally applying it to another.

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block