Britney sounded so coherent here

BadBunny

13 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Makes me sad. Something really Bad happened between then and now. Everything seemed full of hope and she wanted to seek justice. I was hoping to see her advocating for those in her same place, maybe visiting the white house when she was invited,.doing charity, I don't know.

I really think bad advice and influences got in the way. Nowadays I just cope with what I see and hope for the best. Still waiting for a miracle and everything changes for the better. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

yeah well her kids ******* on her and never saw her again because she wasn't being "controlled" that's enough to make many people isolate and say **** it all 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I think it's because she lives in the past now, that's what C-PTSD does to you. What her brain does is like rewatching a film about your lowest moments and heartbreaks, and she can't stop this. Therapists normally help you to get through this, they make your brain understand that all of this are in the past, these are just bad memories, you're not living them, but that doesn't seem to be happening to her now. This is why I don't like when people say she's re-traumatizing herself with this book, because nope, that's not the book, her brain does that every single day. A book might be a quick relief, but the main problem is that she can't let those memories go and live in the present and seek for the future. She now has no future because she lives in the past.

That's what my own therapists told me about C-PTSD and it makes sense.

She didn't have this in 2007, she was fighting for a better future for herself, but now she's just mourning it.

Wow that is so sad and heartbreaking if its true.

Man I hate what her father and Team Con did to her,

they REALLY killed and destroyed her spirit and confidence.

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I hate to say it. But, I literally told my boyfriend last night I’m getting major MJ feels. What a coincidence you’d say the same. I hate this. 

Me too. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Is this the price of being very famous and successful?

Like is there any major celebrity who's life didn't become tragic afterwards?

Her erratic rants remind me of how Aaron Carter acted on his IG before he died.

I just wonder if Britney's rants are from trauma, ***** or mental illness.

Its just shocking how mean she can be now.

I mean I get that she has been taken advantage of cause she was too nice but she should at least be polite and cordial to others especially fans.

If it weren't for us, she wouldn't have the attention she gets from her IG.

She wouldn't have gotten that $15 million dollar book deal and live in that big mansion of hers.

I just hope this anger is all a phase that will go away eventually and that she's still the same sweet girl from back in the day. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Me too. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Is this the price of being very famous and successful?

Like is there any major celebrity who's life didn't become tragic afterwards?

Her erratic rants remind me of how Aaron Carter acted on his IG before he died.

I just wonder if Britney's rants are from trauma, ***** or mental illness.

Its just shocking how mean she can be now.

I mean I get that she has been taken advantage of cause she was too nice but she should at least be polite and cordial to others especially fans.

If it weren't for us, she wouldn't have the attention she gets from her IG.

She wouldn't have gotten that $15 million dollar book deal and live in that big mansion of hers.

I just hope this anger is all a phase that will go away eventually and that she's still the same sweet girl from back in the day. 

The thing Britney & MJ have in common is that they are otherworldly. They have such an energy to them that no one could compare to...almost not of this earthly plane. I don’t think a lot of other celebrities could touch that - almost like Marilyn Monroe. 
I do think her rants are a combination of trauma, mental illness, and **** usage (not knocking it). I don’t even feel like Britney is actually present anymore. I pray to God that it be even possible for her to come back to herself. 
I don’t feel like Britney has been “in her body” for years now & to me, especially here lately, she’s just slipping further and further away. 

Edited by Danielle1987
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

The thing Britney & MJ have in common is that they are otherworldly. They have such an energy to them that no one could compare to...almost not of this earthly plane. I don’t think a lot of other celebrities could touch that - almost like Marilyn Monroe. 
I do think her rants are a combination of trauma, mental illness, and **** usage (not knocking it). I don’t even feel like Britney is actually present anymore. I pray to God that it be even possible for her to come back to herself. 
I don’t feel like Britney has been “in her body” for years now & to me, especially here lately, she’s just slipping further and further away. 

Yeah I think Britney and MJ had similar personalities: sweet, charming and humble plus they had a larger than life persona and stage presence. Britney in her prime has the same energy as MJ when she performed.

When I watch videos from her younger years,

I can see why she became as big as she did.

She was not only beautiful and talented but she was very charismatic, sweet and likable.

How could she not blow up?

Yeah when I see her videos and pictures on IG, she has a dead look in her eyes.

Like they have no life or light behind them anymore, they are so dark.

Sometimes I get scared by how intense her eyes look when she poses in pictures.

Especially in the shower video she did for her IG, her eyes look possessed.

I do think maybe her sons rejecting her probably was a major trigger because after all,

she only did the conservatorship for she can see them and she sacrificed her youth for them 

and now they don't want nothing to do with her?

That's terrible!

Imagine if you were a parent and your kids did that to you,

that would be heartbreaking.

I think if at least Sean Preston reached out to her, maybe it might make a difference.

He is an adult now, he doesn't need his father's permission to speak to her.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah things seemed like they were finally turning around but then somewhere around early to mid 2022, 

she started changing negatively.

I noticed it with the erratic attacks towards people like the Jack in the box employee and Selena Gomez.

Something must've happened if she started lashing out at people for no reason.

I wonder where this anger came from because she didn't seem angry in that video at all.

I also don't get why she never did an interview exposing her abusers like she wanted to.

I hope no one is silencing her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I've had the impression in my mind that Mathew Rosen🌹Gart would be like a superhuman in Britney's life and that when he entered in her world he could do all the support, protect her (legally) and impell potential silencing or threatening to Britney. Perhaps he already did all he could do to Britney. Idk I had hope that he could have done more at least to help Britney get her money back that was stolen by you know who (and I hate that some celebrities like Kim K are being condescending with this, if so).

I think there were more aspects from Britney's life beyond money that got stolen from her.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Fita said:

I've had the impression in my mind that Mathew Rosen🌹Gart would be like a superhuman in Britney's life and that when he entered in her world he could do all the support, protect her (legally) and impell potential silencing or threatening to Britney. Perhaps he already did all he could do to Britney. Idk I had hope that he could have done more at least to help Britney get her money back that was stolen by you know who (and I hate that some celebrities like Kim K are being condescending with this, if so).

I think there were more aspects from Britney's life beyond money that got stolen from her.

Yeah her youth, her freedom, time, respect, dignity, her reputation, her trust in people and her mental sanity were stolen from her.

I don't blame her for turning out the way she did but at the same time,

she can get the help she needs especially now cause she's a free woman.

She either doesn't want to or lacks self awareness to the point of being concerning.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah her youth, her freedom, time, respect, dignity, her reputation, her trust in people and her mental sanity were stolen from her.

I don't blame her for turning out the way she did but at the same time,

she can get the help she needs especially now cause she's a free woman.

She either doesn't want to or lacks self awareness to the point of being concerning.

Yeah, at this point I think we don't know anything for sure that's going on at this stage of Britney's life.

• Like 1

It’s so heartbreaking. 

After everything she experienced, I didn’t expect that her life would magically become perfect the day she got freed. But I did believe it would be better than this. 

She deserves so much better. 

I still maintain that her abusive drunk father shouldn’t have been her conservator and that nobody had the right to steal her money or force her to work — but maybe she does need some sort of a care plan? I feel guilty even saying that. But it doesn’t look like she’s getting any support 💔

To dance around with knives when you know your family has told people you have a disturbing fascination with knives and you’re in the middle of this huge legal case …. It’s just so self destructive. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block