Where is Normani?

AII

Lately I have been in deep thought, pondering: where is Normani
I lay on my bed each night, when I am at my desk at work, when I am walking to the bus stop: Where is Normani?

Wasnt she "coming soon" ???

WHERE ARE YOU NORMANI?

Maybe she will drop a comment and let us know here

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its been 4 years since her debut single yet still no debut album.

I doubt that this point she ever will release an album and if she does,

it will probably flop cause she didn't strike while the iron is hot.

You gotta be quick in the music industry otherwise your opportunity will pass you by and you can't get it back. 

I was excited for her at first but I feel like she got a bit cocky before she even put anything out which was a bit off putting for me tbh.

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Like you can’t be calling yourself iconic (or whatever she said) when you’ve put out one mediocre single and mv.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I was excited for her at first but I feel like she got a bit cocky before she even put anything out which was a bit off putting for me tbh.

Like you can’t be calling yourself iconic (or whatever she said) when you’ve put out one mediocre single and mv.

Yeah she was one of the only Fifth Harmony members who had potential to be a big popstar besides Camilla.

But she didn’t release her album soon after releasing her debut single.

I mean yes it could’ve been delayed due to the pandemic but what is her excuse now?

She keeps teasing about the album yet is making people wait so long.

Only established artists can get away with making people wait for new albums without losing fans, she still is a new artist who hasn’t developed a strong fan base.

Its pretty pretentious of her to assume that people will wait for her album that will never come.

Personally I feel like her moment to become huge has passed but then again who knows?

She might actually release it and become very successful.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Exactly!  How can someone without an album be iconic ???? The label has probably realised it's not worth investing even $500 in her 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, AII said:

Lately I have been in deep thought, pondering: where is Normani
I lay on my bed each night, when I am at my desk at work, when I am walking to the bus stop: Where is Normani?

Wasnt she "coming soon" ???

WHERE ARE YOU NORMANI?

Maybe she will drop a comment and let us know here

I bet Beyonce's claws are behind this. Both are technically in the same label (Sony Music owns both her labels) and considering how evil and powerful Beyonce is, I'm sure she is boycotting her behind the scenes, delaying her album until no one cares anymore. Which is exactly what happens now.

She should have released it right after the group disolved. Now it's too late.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah she was one of the only Fifth Harmony members who had potential to be a big popstar besides Camilla.

But she didn’t release her album soon after releasing her debut single.

I mean yes it could’ve been delayed due to the pandemic but what is her excuse now?

She keeps teasing about the album yet is making people wait so long.

Only established artists can get away with making people wait for new albums without losing fans, she still is a new artist who hasn’t developed a strong fan base.

Its pretty pretentious of her to assume that people will wait for her album that will never come.

Personally I feel like her moment to become huge has passed but then again who knows?

She might actually release it and become very successful.

it's her label, not her :( she's basically being held captive, they refuse to release her album and there's very little she can do about it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nwonder said:

She changed course of music history with “Motivation” music video. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block