Jump to content

Where is Normani?


AII

Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2023 at 1:24 AM, princessmimi said:

Its been 4 years since her debut single yet still no debut album.

I doubt that at this point she ever will release an album and if she does,

it will probably flop cause she didn't strike while the iron is hot.

You gotta be quick in the music industry otherwise your opportunity will pass you by and you can't get it back. 

She really f'd up by not releasing an album a few years ago. She's fortunate though that her streaming numbers are very good. She missed an opportunity, but she's doing well and makes a good living, I'm sure. 

Edit: btw, what you said about being quick reminded me of Carly Rae Jepsen with her 'Kiss' album. After 'Call Me Maybe' blew up she went into production on that album and said she had 2 months to make it. Her label understood windows of opportunity. 

Edited by IsraeliMatt
  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

She really f'd up by not releasing an album a few years ago. She's fortunate though that her streaming numbers are very good. She missed an opportunity, but she's doing well and makes a good living, I'm sure. 

Edit: btw, what you said about being quick reminded me of Carly Rae Jepsen with her 'Kiss' album. After 'Call Me Maybe' blew up she went into production on that album and said she had 2 months to make it. Her label understood windows of opportunity. 

I'm sure she's better than most of us. Probably has a great office job somewhere 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

She really f'd up by not releasing an album a few years ago. She's fortunate though that her streaming numbers are very good. She missed an opportunity, but she's doing well and makes a good living, I'm sure. 

Edit: btw, what you said about being quick reminded me of Carly Rae Jepsen with her 'Kiss' album. After 'Call Me Maybe' blew up she went into production on that album and said she had 2 months to make it. Her label understood windows of opportunity. 

Exactly.

I think her time to be a huge popstar has passed but that’s what happens when you don’t take advantage of your opportunity for success.

I wonder what she does now for a living since she’s obviously not a big star.

Oh yeah the label definitely took advantage of Carly’s moment of popularity and made her have at least a few top 40 hits.

Its just a shame she fell off after the Kiss album cause her next album after that was great.

Link to comment
Just now, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

I think her time to be a huge popstar has passed but that’s what happens when you don’t take advantage of your opportunity for success.

I wonder what she does now for a living since she’s obviously not a big star.

Oh yeah her label definitely took advantage of Carly’s moment of popularity and made her have at least a few top 40 hits.

Its just a shame she fell off after the Kiss album cause her next album after that was great.

I think singing and songwriting is what Normani is doing for income, I don't think she'd be doing anything else. She has 12 million monthly Spotify listeners. It may be harder to make money in the streaming era, however, her numbers are substantial and she seems to have writing credits on her hit songs. If she does concerts as well (no idea if she does), that's good income.  

As for Carly, 'Emotion' is brilliant. One of the best pop albums in the past decades, IMO. I think she peaked on that album although some fans love her more recent work. I've been to multiple Carly concerts and she's in good shape! Very loyal fanbase. She'll never be as rich as Gaga, but she never wanted to be super famous anyway, and I think she's very content with her career. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 2:55 PM, AII said:

Lately I have been in deep thought, pondering: where is Normani
I lay on my bed each night, when I am at my desk at work, when I am walking to the bus stop: Where is Normani?

Wasnt she "coming soon" ???

WHERE ARE YOU NORMANI?

Maybe she will drop a comment and let us know here

Sorry to disturb the community once more, but I'm still thinking about Normani. If anyone knows of her whereabouts pls do tell. Thanks in advance

 

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

Link to comment
On 9/25/2023 at 1:55 AM, AII said:

Lately I have been in deep thought, pondering: where is Normani
I lay on my bed each night, when I am at my desk at work, when I am walking to the bus stop: Where is Normani?

Wasnt she "coming soon" ???

WHERE ARE YOU NORMANI?

Maybe she will drop a comment and let us know here

JLo must have adviced her... ugh.

Motivation was really good though.

Edited by Fita
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 2:55 PM, AII said:

Lately I have been in deep thought, pondering: where is Normani
I lay on my bed each night, when I am at my desk at work, when I am walking to the bus stop: Where is Normani?

Wasnt she "coming soon" ???

WHERE ARE YOU NORMANI?

Maybe she will drop a comment and let us know here

I was just at my desk and I was wondering about Normani again :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Link to comment

WHEN there's a need from public EVERY record label is trying to push album as soooon as possible. EVERYONE was showing intrest for debut in the time a little bit before/a little bit after pandemic. But she wanted to go big and that's what destroyed her. "Wild Side" was first single, but didnt receive as much postive feedback as they wanted. For me her career will peak with Azealia Banks. Lost potential because of too much trying to be. Its way too late to release a smash album. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

 

At this point she's a scam artist LMAO Like shut up and just release your music. It's been yearsssssssss. Too long it's embarrassing. 

She said it's worth hr wait. And I HIGHLY doubt it !!!!  And also. Nothing is coming out. She's like the boy who cried wolf but in this case she's the girl that cried album 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, AII said:

She said it's worth hr wait. And I HIGHLY doubt it !!!!  And also. Nothing is coming out. She's like the boy who cried wolf but in this case she's the girl that cried album 

It will 100% will not be worth it. I'd like to know what she actually does for a living because it's def not performing or selling music... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

It will 100% will not be worth it. I'd like to know what she actually does for a living because it's def not performing or selling music... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I know. I think she might still live with family. Does she have her own apartment? I'm curious because she acts like Beyonce but has the bank account of Normani

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, AII said:

I know. I think she might still live with family. Does she have her own apartment? I'm curious because she acts like Beyonce but has the bank account of Normani

'Beyonce'

EXACTLY lol She must at least have her own apartment at the very least. That would be shocking if she was living with her parents lmao! I know the flat-harmony money is long gone by now! It just doesn't add up Normani.  Especially in this economy.  What's the tea sis!!   :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block