Crossroads returning to theaters next month to celebrate Britney's new book & RCA to release soundtrack and new merch

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I remember seeing it as a kid in theater. Actually I have a fun story : 

I went seeing the movie with my big sister and her female friend. During the break, her friend accompanied me to the toilet and as I was peeing, I turned my head and she was literally watching my **** closely from just a meter. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I felt weird the rest of the time, like I had just been violated... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:#gifted

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I remember seeing it as a kid in theater. Actually I have a fun story : 

I went seeing the movie with my big sister and her female friend. During the break, her friend accompanied me to the toilet and as I was peeing, I turned my head and she was literally watching my **** closely from just a meter. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I felt weird the rest of the time, like I had just been violated... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:#gifted

you should have... gon' call the police, gon' call the governaaah  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I would love for her to release unreleased songs from that era. It would be great if she could also release the 2nd version of the music video for 'I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman' or even upload the music video of the 'Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)' on her official YouTube channel. Unfortunately, I know it's not going to happen because her label is absolutely terrible.

Hide contents

:bouncey:

All of this costs extra money so it won’t be happening. 

they are doing the least while collecting the most coins. 

21 hours ago, Markoct said:

A new version of INAGNYAW would have been amazing for both movie and book, super excited regardless. 

Yeah like a version called “the woman in me “ similar instrumental just updated lyrics about growing up in the public eyes, the Conservatorship .. a heartfelt ballad … would’ve been brilliant 

I used to think, my love was always everything … but now I know that the pain love brings doesn’t fade away .. 

it feels like I’m lost in the darkness, thats where the truth lies …

I’m not a girl, I am a woman .. all I have is mine, a moment captured in time, while I find reason to believe . I am a woman 

it’s now that you will respect me, it’s time that I learn to speak up what’s true on my own , I’ve been through so much more by your hands now so don’t tell me to hide your lies”

😂😂😂😂

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This movie needs to be promoted as a cult classic like it deserves to be. I wanna see posters, I wanna see online ads, I wanna see TV ads.

Crossroads deserves the same attention that Mean Girls and Clueless has.

All three deserve to be the trinity :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Exactly!

Its a shame how underrated and forgotten this movie is but I blame her Team cause they could easily release it on Paramount+ or another streaming app but just don't.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.