Crossroads returning to theaters next month to celebrate Britney's new book & RCA to release soundtrack and new merch

Cqleb

25 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:
WWW.FORBES.COM

Britney Spears’s movie Crossroads, which features her only starring role in a feature-length film, is coming back to the big screen.

Fans of both Britney Spears and early 2000s pop culture in general now have another reason to visit movie theaters in October, as a somewhat notorious film is headed back to cinemas.

Spears’s movie Crossroads, which features her only starring role in a feature-length film, is coming back to the big screen, much to the delight of fans worldwide. The picture is slated to reappear in cinemas on both October 23 and October 25, 2023.

The companies behind the project have labeled the showings the Crossroads Global Fan Event, turning a screening into something much more special. These showings of Crossroads are set to include a bonus sing-along featuring two of Spears's iconic songs from the film, giving fans the chance to belt out their favorite tunes in a cinematic setting—a truly unique experience for any longtime lover of the pop icon.

The Crossroads Global Fan Event is timed to coincide with the release of Spears's highly anticipated memoir, The Woman In Me, which will be available worldwide on October 24, 2023—the day in between the two showings of Crossroads.

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Next will be the 4K release!

There is sure 4K upscale somewhere 

I remember seeing it as a kid in theater. Actually I have a fun story : 

I went seeing the movie with my big sister and her female friend. During the break, her friend accompanied me to the toilet and as I was peeing, I turned my head and she was literally watching my **** closely from just a meter. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I felt weird the rest of the time, like I had just been violated... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:#gifted

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block