Britney turned down any on-camera interviews, including with Oprah, to discuss 'The Woman In Me'

Lola2790

4 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This makes those Vegas rumors seem exactly what they are, rumors. There’s no was she’s getting on a stage in front of thousands of people. She can’t even do an interview with one person..

A lot of performers agree it’s more intense and nerve wracking to perform for a small audience than thousands of people. Plus a show has a lot of other elements vs an interview would be all focus on her and every word she says. Not saying I think she’ll do a show, but I don’t think this info proves anything one way or another. 

11 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Then do it for free? 😂 No different than a paid book deal. That’s the thing, we are tired of the cryptic rants. It’s the perfect opportunity to sit down and hear it from her own mouth. Britney doing an insta live?? Funny 😂

Britney’s audios are not cryptic rants, they’re lucid and intelligent. Stop undermining Britney Spears.

• Love 6

This makes those Vegas rumors seem exactly what they are, rumors. There’s no was she’s getting on a stage in front of thousands of people. She can’t even do an interview with one person..

She’s been traumatized by one person interviews over the years, why are you so crass and insensitive towards this woman

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I find it near impossible to believe she wrote this book and I’m not sure I want to buy it because the longer this goes on I still think it’s all so weird, I don’t want give money and buy her products when I still think something is up. How many years now and no interview or anything, it’s not about me wanting her to resume her career or whatever, IDGAF about that, but wanting to actually see Britney is ok and making her own decisions/writing her own book etc. So upsetting, I’ve wanted to hear her story/words about everything so badly but I’m not sure we ever will now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She always wrote letters to the fans in her site, and now she frequently posts long captions via IG. why wouldn’t you believe she wrote the book?

Britney has ALWAYS hated doing interviews. Forcing her to sit in front of a bunch of people and do various interviews would prove nothing tbh considering how most of the press tours went that she did during each of her Eras under C-ship. 

She’s gonna do this the way SHE wants to. 

• Love 5

But she literally lives in from of lights and a camera in her living room 🫠🙄

You can poke fun. Its different. Its her terms. Her outlet . Shes protected . Your a sad fan honestly. Poking  fun of her . Its sad . The women has been abused . Yet your selfish smart remark shows how ignorant you indeed are .  Maybe your just a ****!

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

She always wrote letters to the fans in her site, and now she frequently posts long captions via IG. why wouldn’t you believe she wrote the book?

Britney has ALWAYS hated doing interviews. Forcing her to sit in front of a bunch of people and do various interviews would prove nothing tbh considering how most of the press tours went that she did during each of her Eras under C-ship. 

She’s gonna do this the way SHE wants to. 

:bouncey:

8 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Old photo on the cover No audiobook No interview

Sad to see the work of a living artist being sold as a posthumous project. It won't be long before her team announces an all-hologram tour, like MJ and Whitney did. It's a good way to extract money from nostalgic fans, and it seems like that's all that matters.

an OLD picture was perfect, it's classy and it's what's she's remembered for, everyone knows that Britney on the cover. Best choice tbh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Britney*****88 said:

I don't believe a publisher would enter into a contract without requiring a interview...

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Not necessarily! Most likely that was one of the reasons why Britney signed with them. Remember it was reported several publishers approached Britney, but Simon & Schuster won the bid. Perhaps their contract stipulated that she was relieved from any interview to promote the book. And that promo will be on S&S's side so that made her decide to sign with them  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Not necessarily! Most likely that was one of the reasons why Britney signed with them. Remember it was reported several publishers approached Britney, but Simon & Schuster won the bid. Perhaps their contract stipulated that she was relieved from any interview to promote the book. And that promo will be on S&S's side so that made her decide to sign with them  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

In that case, it's the worst contract in history for a publisher. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Feel free to eat me, but she "refuses" an interview because she is afraid of questions about her Instagram and behavior and she doesn't care what others think about it and she wants to save herself these unnecessary questions.

She also doesn't want to be "on target" for what she wrote in her book.

So I'm of the opinion that Oprah or someone will interview her once, and then she won't say anything, or she will say but it will be in the form of audio or video.

yeah I mean. she did no interviews in 2007 and then decided to do one promo for Gimme More/Blackout I think and she immediately was asked if 'she's doing enough for her sons' or something of that sort. I mean these interviewers just want headlines and the best headlines are that mock her directly.

I totally understand her and am not wondering why she refuses to speak with these nasty journalists.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Feel free to eat me, but she "refuses" an interview because she is afraid of questions about her Instagram and behavior and she doesn't care what others think about it and she wants to save herself these unnecessary questions.

She also doesn't want to be "on target" for what she wrote in her book.

So I'm of the opinion that Oprah or someone will interview her once, and then she won't say anything, or she will say but it will be in the form of audio or video.

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Oh wow I did not think of that.

It is true that anyone who interviews her will definitely ask her about her Instagram and probably ask triggering questions about whether it would put her back in a conservatorship or they'd mention her family.

So I can see why she'd avoid it especially since there have been 2 interviews where the person interviewing her made her cry.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block