Britney turned down any on-camera interviews, including with Oprah, to discuss 'The Woman In Me'

Lola2790

1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

This makes those Vegas rumors seem exactly what they are, rumors. There’s no was she’s getting on a stage in front of thousands of people. She can’t even do an interview with one person..

To a degree I see what u mean, but the article seems to largely emphasize that it’s because she doesn’t want to answer such personal questions to a camera and journalist. Where as to a degree, art can be a bit less personal for her 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Feel free to eat me, but she "refuses" an interview because she is afraid of questions about her Instagram and behavior and she doesn't care what others think about it and she wants to save herself these unnecessary questions.

She also doesn't want to be "on target" for what she wrote in her book.

So I'm of the opinion that Oprah or someone will interview her once, and then she won't say anything, or she will say but it will be in the form of audio or video.

Edited by DeleteMyAccountASAP
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

She hated interviews since forever. She always has predetermined questions and a script when going into interviews. Also Simon Cowell held her up during xfsctor interviews … then will iam helped her through Britney jean. The only interviews she’s done on her own in the last 15 years have been overseas 

I think if she did an audio version of the book they could play clips on various entertainment shows 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block