Fantasy PR packages being sent out

14 hours ago, peacht said:

Fantasy was reformulated yet again…

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Now it smells horrible, if you get a bottle produced in france or the usa consider yourself lucky bc it’s impossible to get one of the older batches atm

So the France & USA ones are still original formula?

I've been wanting to repurchase but afraid that it won't smell as good as it was when it was first released.

9 hours ago, femmepop said:

So the France & USA ones are still original formula?

I've been wanting to repurchase but afraid that it won't smell as good as it was when it was first released.

Fantasy had 3 major reformulations: 

1st formula 2005-2009: The boxes are different and it still had Swarovski Cristals on the bottle. I personally enjoy this formula, it has a very sweet cupcake note. This version is almost impossible to find nowadays. 

2nd formula 2009-late 2019 early 2020: The boxes are simple and the bottle doesn't have Swarovski Cristals on the neck of the bottle, it has the same base as the original one with a more noticeable kiwi note. This is my favorite version so far, it's very long lasting. The batches are made in France and the USA.

3rd formula early 2020: Revlon bought Elisabeth Arden and they produce the bottles in Spain.

This doesn't smell like fantasy at all, this smells like bug spray and doesn't last ****, imo they tried to reformulate it to make it smell more like the first one but they missed miserably, (they also reformulated midnight fantasy) 

Honestly I didn't know they ****ed up so badly until I went to a drugstore and smelled the new tester... Its awful. 

After that, I bought a new intimate fantasy bottle (produced in Spain) and the base of the original fantasy is still there plus it lasts as long as the original one, If I was you id get that one. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, peacht said:

Fantasy had 3 major reformulations: 

1st formula 2005-2009: The boxes are different and it still had Swarovski Cristals on the bottle. I personally enjoy this formula, it has a very sweet cupcake note. This version is almost impossible to find nowadays. 

2nd formula 2009-late 2019 early 2020: The boxes are simple and the bottle doesn't have Swarovski Cristals on the neck of the bottle, it has the same base as the original one with a more noticeable kiwi note. This is my favorite version so far, it's very long lasting. The batches are made in France and the USA.

3rd formula early 2020: Revlon bought Elisabeth Arden and they produce the bottles in Spain.

This doesn't smell like fantasy at all, this smells like bug spray and doesn't last ****, imo they tried to reformulate it to make it smell more like the first one but they missed miserably, (they also reformulated midnight fantasy) 

Honestly I didn't know they ****ed up so badly until I went to a drugstore and smelled the new tester... Its awful. 

After that, I bought a new intimate fantasy bottle (produced in Spain) and the base of the original fantasy is still there plus it lasts as long as the original one, If I was you id get that one. 

Love all this info! thank you...:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I saw an original bottle of Fantasy from 2005 with the Swarovski crystals that someone is selling for  $100 and I'm tempted but also worry that since it's so old it will be expired anyway and still not smell right.

I hate when they reformulate fragrances!

The current Curious is so off...

I will look into Intimate Fantasy thank you 💋

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Love all this info! thank you...:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I saw an original bottle of Fantasy from 2005 with the Swarovski crystals that someone is selling for  $100 and I'm tempted but also worry that since it's so old it will be expired anyway and still not smell right.

I hate when they reformulate fragrances!

The current Curious is so off...

I will look into Intimate Fantasy thank you 💋

Haven't tried the new curious but I didn't know they reformulated it too (I will treasure my 2018 bottle then lol) 

I got my hands on an old unopened non reformulated bottle of fantasy for $40, I don't worry much about it since it wasn't opened and it was stored properly, I opened it and it smelled fine to me but I wouldn't but it for $100 tbh lol 

I think original ones show up for cheap sometimes on bsavenue.com

Now almost all the new brit fragrance releases suck :/

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block