How would you rebrand Britney's career if she asked you for ideas?

She's already in her eff everyone era, which is understandable. However, I do think that she gets fulfillment out of performing, and I hope she doesn't regret trolling everyone if/when she wants to come back, especially since the GP gave her so much support after her testimony.

Part of me feels weird giving "advice" when it's clear that we don't know what she's been through and she's not asking for our advice. But in a perfect world, I would love for her to find a therapist she trusts, who is not on the payroll of anyone who has conflicting interests. She was obviously forced to sit through marathon sessions solely for the purpose of allowing her to perform, rather than gauging her mental state and happiness, which understandably probably turned her off to the idea of therapy. I do think she could find someone who could help her sift through her trauma, and hope that she does.

Once she gets her confidence back, she would be unstoppable. She could do a surprise release like Beyonce or a more traditional rollout like Chromatica but regardless the material would be genuine and real, with the best writers/producers collaborating with her to coherently translate her thoughts to bangers, rather than lazy filler like Manjobi (which admittedly is a bop, but is so much less than what she is capable of)

• Love 2
On 9/17/2023 at 11:43 AM, princessmimi said:

For your information,

I meant that she appeared and dressed like her prime NOT that she was in her prime!

And I’m 30 years old now btw, so I would be 8 years old back then!

What kind of sicko says an 8 year old is hot??

OK. So, now that i can reply after 2 days of ban for my comment, which everyone can see had nothing to do about disrespecting you (which was the reason of the ban apparently):

I feel sorry for you not being able to understand basic written content. It was clear, that I was not talking about you, but about the remark you made about Britney's appearance. And I’m also 30. How and why the **** I should know about your age? And please don’t put words in my mouth, I NEVER implied that an 8 old is hot or not. YOU DID THAT. I feel bad for your mind to jump to, get. I suggest you to get some help. And ban me again, I don’t care. I’m done with this site, and the dumb *** moderators, who can’t tolerate disagreement. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, la_land said:

OK. So, now that i can reply after 2 days of ban for my comment, which everyone can see had nothing to do about disrespecting you (which was the reason of the ban apparently):

I feel sorry for you not being able to understand basic written content. It was clear, that I was not talking about you, but about the remark you made about Britney's appearance. And I’m also 30. How and why the **** I should know about your age? And please don’t put words in my mouth, I NEVER implied that an 8 old is hot or not. YOU DID THAT. I feel bad for your mind to jump to, get. I suggest you to get some help. And ban me again, I don’t care. I’m done with this site, and the dumb *** moderators, who can’t tolerate disagreement. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Oh and you think writing a disrespectful comment back to a mod was a smart idea?

You said I bet  you were hotter 22 years ago!

Your comment was STILL rude regardless whether I misunderstood it or not.

You do not have to be a jerk cause of that.

First, she needs to heal her relationship with media, for good or for bad, media even when need to be controlled, press and contacts is priory to any important project.

After Book Launch

Documentary

Visual Album

Award Show Hits Medley

a Hits Album with revamps like (JLO in the mix) and New Songs.

100 Days Short Stadium Tour (20 US Cities, 10 Latin american Shows, 20 European Shows) 

Then Launch a Residency in few cities ,and Festival Tours

On 9/20/2023 at 9:06 PM, princessmimi said:

Oh and you think writing a disrespectful comment back to a mod was a smart idea?

You said I bet  you were hotter 22 years ago!

Your comment was STILL rude regardless whether I misunderstood it or not.

You do not have to be a jerk cause of that.

God forbid someone writes you back, lol. We could have cleared whether you misunderstood me or not, but you chose to ban me straight after your answer, where you basically called me out for being pe**. But obviously that was not rude. So yeah, I meant every world. Hope you do enjoy this little-little power you have.  :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Now ban me again.

Edited by la_land

If she werent that easily bored, I think she should do acting again.
But it requies a different work ethic., maybe just a movie and not a show. But more acting def..

Maybe do a full Rihanna and make underwear again? Clothing? Something she feels for though.

I want to explore what she likes.

Maybe she should just do a Lindsay and move the **** away, travel the world, live her life, quit insta.

I would prob tell her to disappear for 1-2 years and use that time to do something she really loves. The possibilities are endless for what that could be, but I see her being a great dance teacher somewhere. She gets her confidence back and feels like a real person again, then she relaunches her career where she left off with Blackout. I would never encourage her to do anything just because it’s trendy or will sell well. She’s famous enough to make whatever she WANTS to make and it will still sell.

Live singing

Mature image

Rebrand her as someone with immense talent (which she has) rather than a nostalgia act.

Try to have her connected with all types of audiences. If Adele, Beyonce and even Taylor Swift can do it, then so can Britney Spears.

Focus on great vocals, performances and writing skills 

• Love 2

Step 1 quit instagram. Or have someone managing it. Meaning only post interesting stuff and not all these weird stuff. She could post some workout routines, food recipes, piano videos, studio stuff.. just nothing weird and naked.

Then whatever , she wont be on top again anyway. But since she clearly cant dance anymore or at least looks like a weirdo trying to, she better focus on vocals and sing live if she ever intends to release new songs and perform and this means song that would be able to be sung live, not some autotuned crap.

Also she should join some association or whatever, maybe make some awareness campaign and help other people like her (i mean that have been through some sort of traumatic life event), i dont know. Not only it could be good for her, she would have some help and support for herself but she could also meet other people that understands her in some way and realize she's not alone and that others may have been through even worse and that she's  not center of the world either. And this would help her image. She seriously needs to stop crying and venting on instagram. Either she keep it all private and deals with it privately and stop talking about it  period, or then she uses it for something positive.

On 9/17/2023 at 5:21 AM, Math Carmignani said:

I would pop girl the **** out of her. Overprotected style of songs, belly out, mini skirts, hot mama vibes, big full wavy hair in a huge ponytail with bangsssss. Sell s** and bring back the graphic tops. Bring them back everywhere: interviews, photoshoots, music videos, when she's out and about. Attitude. Sass. Pzazzzz. Glitter. Pink. All that. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I think this, with a bit more edge, is the move.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block