How would you rebrand Britney's career if she asked you for ideas?

I know that this will never happen since she lacks the ambition for it, and her team may not possess the necessary strategic acumen. However, let's face the reality that her career could benefit from a revitalization if she truly intends to make a comeback, as suggested by the media. She's currently perceived as a nostalgia-driven artist, primarily resonating with those who grew up during her peak.

I have some good ideas that no one is going to read anyway, but I just want to let them out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Image targeting women in their 30s to 40s. The focus would be on heartfelt lyrics, with a rebranding as a songwriter. The music would revolve around themes of the past and heartbreak, maintaining a style similar to her current Instagram but with a more polished, yet still relatable and feminine approach. I'm personally not a fan of it, but let's be honest, this sells nowadays. Look at Taylor Swift. I think this type of aesthetics would work well with this idea if it had better quality, etc:

FEWZXbmX0AgZ6Ck.jpg

• With Barbie aesthetics becoming popular again, she could return to her roots, embracing an image inspired by it, complete with cute and pink but mature aesthetics. In terms of her music, she could also revisit her original sound from Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again albums but add a modern twist, akin to songs like 'Fantasize' by Ariana Grande, which would appeal to a younger audience.

F5jJQnOW8AABnDe?format=jpg&name=large

• Her image could be something edgy and dark yet attractive and appealing to younger people. The music would have a dark theme, focusing on themes of vengeance and rebellion. Something like Blackout but on a personal and more refined level. Also, with songs, it could sound like 'Gimme More' because it's a huge hit on TikTok, and new generation loves it. That would also be a nice PR move and a way to promote it, highlighting that she wrote those songs, especially considering everything she's been through. Good choreography would be very nice here, obviously, as in all of these ideas, because that's her thing.

tumblr_oguik4kKqU1r9nlfxo1_540.gif

Before you put words in my mouth, suggesting that I tell her what to do and expect her to be a certain way, please understand that these ideas are solely based on what I've noticed sells in music nowadays. It's purely a matter of business and not on a personal level. I'm creating this thread solely because there have been rumors of her returning with a new album and a residency and it definitely needs to incorporate a specific theme :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 6

I pretty much agree with you @Henry., that would definitely be the way to rebrand her name in today's market. 

On the other hand, I personally like most of the stuff (approach) that don't have a commercial potential, from the looks to the music, if the GP can't process it (at the moment), that's my jam. I'm not sure if that makes sense lol. I like people who dare to be different even if it won't work in their favour. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I like your ideas, they are very good. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I also think it would be great if she returned to music performing and looking like herself in her prime.

I think it would benefit her a lot since 2000s nostalgia is very popular right now and she is the biggest popstar of that era.

She needs to remind the world and show the new generation why she became the legend she is today.

This unreleased Ariana song is going viral on TikTok and everyone compares it to Britney's BOMT and Oops eras :bouncey:

Imagine Britney bringing back this sound, people would eat it up :bouncey:

There are even some Britney AI versions of it :bouncey:

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wish Britney was ruling the chart again like she used to.

I miss Britney the popstar so much :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I know, there are so many things Britney could do to revive her career, showcase her artistry, and prove her critics wrong. I understand that it's her choice not to pursue these opportunities, but from a business perspective, it's hard to see how many she's missing out on. As a fan of hers, I would obviously love to see her dominating the charts with good songs again :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I know, there are so many things Britney could do to revive her career, showcase her artistry, and prove her critics wrong. I understand that it's her choice not to pursue these opportunities, but from a business perspective, it's hard to see how many she's missing out on. As a fan of hers, I would obviously love to see her dominating the charts with good songs again :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Me too!

Thats why it kills me to see her today on IG because she can do so much more with her life than to post the weird and awkward dance videos and the erratic posts on her IG.

I mean even if she does not want to work,

I’m sure there are plenty of meaningful things she can put her focus on instead of what she’s doing now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, la_land said:

Jee.. Who would have thought of that? Just look like hotter you from 22 years ago. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

For your information,

I meant that she appeared and dressed like her prime NOT that she was in her prime!

And I’m 30 years old now btw, so I would be 8 years old back then!

What kind of sicko says an 8 year old is hot??

• Haha 1

Documentary to accompany her book. Part 1: about gaining her freedom Part 2: about her creating her new album.

clean up her image, more polished and professional photo shoots; mixed with her personal dance videos (but with better wardrobe, and camera angles). 

90s and y2k fashion is back, so I would love a style that embraces these with modern interpretations of her iconic 90s/2000s fashion. 

music should be a more polished Blackout with a blend of modern dance tracks (Kylie minogue; Madonna Hung Up era). 

I want her to be outspoken and confident. Think lyrics on Hot as Ice (living legend you can look but don’t touch) or Taylor Swift’s Shake it Off (that’s what people say).  I don’t want her to be girl next door anymore, I want her to create a more untouchable iconic vibe a la Beyoncé. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block