Daphne Barak Shades Victoria, Tells Britney's Sons: "Start repairing the relationship with the ONLY loving mother you have"

Lola2790

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Jessica/HiH is too busy defending r4pists and s3xual predators like Danny Masterson and Russell Brand all while attacking their victims. Her follow up story about Britney is on the back burner until she’s done creaming her panties over those disgusting men she loves going to bat for.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

that cretin actually ended getting her main account suspended by Instagram!!

Season 4 Singing GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 1
17 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I can’t at her kids happy taking pics with randoms and being all annoyed and pressed when their own mother takes a pic with them. Seriously :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

My sister had 2 boys and she was in the exact same situation were the boys did not respect her, always wanted to stay at their dads, refused to go to school and only engaged with her when they needing something. This was despite her loving them to death and giving them everything. Their dad believe it or not was also a pot smoking waster and they simply enjoyed the "easier life" with him having no rules and getting to stay up late etc.

He also used to villify my sister and call her "crazy" etc in front of the boys. It took a few years for them to realise their dad was actually the bad egg as they got older and he no longer wanted them around, and they ran straight back to mummy.

I know this situation is just them being brats and it's pretty much confirmed now. I'm not saying life was perfect with Britney but watch them run back to mummy once KFats money stops and he no longer wants them around.

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Applejack said:

so, not even Daphne herself is believing the m*** story if she thinks Preston should reconcile with Britney

This. And I also like the "THE ONLY loving mother YOU HAVE!" sounds like an "unlike dat usuless trashy Victoria b *tch! Only Britney really loves you!" It's ew, since it's coming from auntie Daphne but I'm glad that she's confirming herself that she thinks Britney is a good mother!!!

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

He actually did

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reacted to a report that the singer is using m*** in social media posts on Sunday

nope. he said Daphne lied but also never said in what exactly. Daphne mentioned several things about K-fed, his wife and his family .. some not nice about them not only Britney. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block