[video] Juno refuses to talk about Britney, only talks about Hollywood strike

Lola2790

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh, so NOW she has nothing to say about Britney yet during her book tour, she couldn’t keep her mouth shut :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I wish the paps  would call her out on this. She loves to sing like a bird when it's convenient to her. 

At least she is working now I suppose, funny how she had to start doing that once britney was freed. 

• Love 4

That one (probably set-up) paparazzi, that awkwardness when she talks about the strike (cuz she ain't doin sht), the even more awkward questions about Britney, and the pap saying there's a good chance that Britney will see the video. All so cringe.

And what the heck with that one user calling us out on having an opinion on her as if we're the ones that 'absurdly' abused someone?lol someone needs to sort out their priorities.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh, so NOW she has nothing to say about Britney yet during her book tour, she couldn’t keep her mouth shut :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

This. She only talks if she get paid. But i am glad she didn't say anything. She didn't do anything to help her out so now she can go and dance on z list shows.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block