[video] Juno refuses to talk about Britney, only talks about Hollywood strike

Lola2790

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well yeah and I’ve also seen some people say that it was irresponsible of Britney to also call out her sons, also leaving them vulnerable to the fans who would probably also go after Jamie Lynn. 

Yeah that was also irresponsible. Britney knows how famous she is because she herself lived through 1999-2008 so idk why she would do that. There are crazy Stans out there that track down people and go to their houses I feel like as a mother and aunt to young people you need to be more aware of potential dangerous situations like that

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Britney herself didn’t even know she could leave the conservatorship for like 12 years so honestly what do you expect from Jamie Lynn who has like a 8th grade education level ?

She probably couldn't do much honestly, but Jamie Lynn was making shady moves regardless that wasn't helping Britney. She knew enough to try and move Britney's money from Britney's trust into a separate account. Why would she be interested in doing that (Britney was on an allowance anyways so she couldn't touch it)?

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Yeah that was also irresponsible. Britney knows how famous she is because she herself lived through 1999-2008 so idk why she would do that. There are crazy Stans out there that track down people and go to their houses I feel like as a mother and aunt to young people you need to be more aware of potential dangerous situations like that

Yeah you only need to look at the vile comments towards her boys on here and Instagram, plus the fact that fans have actually called the cops to her house to see that some fans are unhinged. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

She probably couldn't do much honestly, but Jamie Lynn was making shady moves regardless that wasn't helping Britney. She knew enough to try and move Britney's money from Britney's trust into a separate account. Why would she be interested in doing that (Britney was on an allowance anyways so she couldn't touch it)?

I don’t know anything about Britney Finances so I can’t say much on that but either way putting your niece in danger is irresponsible, deal with all that in court. Not everything needs to be a drag on instagram especially at 40 Years old

28 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Britney herself didn’t even know she could leave the conservatorship for like 12 years so honestly what do you expect from Jamie Lynn who has like a 8th grade education level ?

Also, when Britney said she didn’t know that she could get herself out of the con, she meant that she thought she’d exhausted all of her options long ago. We have voicemails and documents showing that Britney had been trying to get out early on in the con and all of those avenues were blocked immediately. The odds of her getting out without pressure on the courts were extremely low

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block