[video] Juno refuses to talk about Britney, only talks about Hollywood strike

Lola2790

I’ve no love for JL but Jesus what a low life job- it’s actually disgusting people do this. Shameless. 

Leave her the **** alone and stop bothering people. So invasive and creepy watching this. They’re real people with real pain and complex situations why the **** does our society deem this sort of behaviour normal?

Edited by Hypnotherapy
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’ve no love for JL but Jesus what a low life job- it’s actually disgusting people do this. Shameless. 

Leave her the **** alone and stop bothering people. So invasive and creepy watching this. They’re real people with real pain and complex situations why the **** does our society deem this sort of behaviour normal?

It was invasive and creepy for her to release a hit piece on Britney disguised as a memoir that mentioned her 353 times and then read text messages while crying during a Call Her Daddy podcast. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

:surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: WOW she actually has paparazzi following her?! 

Lol now she's quiet about Britney?

She has spoken about her literally the entire time she's been in the spotlight.

I think she’s just trying to not rock the boat. Let’s be real..if Jamie Lynn told the press “Britney’s current life is the reason why she needed restraints”, there would be no outrage from the general public. Unfortunately the world outside of this place doesn’t think Britney is in a good state. She might be trying to repair things with Britney by not speaking about her anymore, or maybe she finally learned her lesson and doesn’t want to cause her sister more distress. Britney seems to have absolutely no one, and at one point she and her sister were very close. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Lol I think the entire family is scared to say anything about Britney because they fear how she will react on her socials 

When she talks about Britney you guys get mad and says that she attaches herself to Britney for attention and when she doesn’t you guys get mad??

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Aj20 said:

When she talks about Britney you guys get mad and says that she attaches herself to Britney for attention and when she doesn’t you guys get mad??

I just came on here to post this. I don’t like JL at all, but she really can’t win. If she’d talked about Britney she would have been slated, so she keeps quiet about her and somehow still gets criticised! 

To people annoyed by her behaviour in this interview, what should she have done in this situation? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I just came on here to post this. I don’t like JL at all, but she really can’t win. If she’d talked about Britney she would have been slated, so she keeps quiet about her and somehow still gets criticised! 

To people annoyed by her behaviour in this interview, what should she have done in this situation? 

I don’t have any dislike for and I also don’t care about her but no matter what she does it’s like she can’t win in this fanbase. They claimed she didn’t try to help Britney and then when she reveled proof that she tried then they said she didn’t do enough and it’s like Jesus Christ what do y’all want from her at this point

6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I don’t have any dislike for and I also don’t care about her but no matter what she does it’s like she can’t win in this fanbase. They claimed she didn’t try to help Britney and then when she reveled proof that she tried then they said she didn’t do enough and it’s like Jesus Christ what do y’all want from her at this point

I do agree yes, I feel bad that she’s had death threats and so much nastiness aimed at her. The woman has young children, just leave her be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It was invasive and creepy for her to release a hit piece on Britney disguised as a memoir that mentioned her 353 times and then read text messages while crying during a Call Her Daddy podcast. 

Totally agree, I have literally zero love for her, but I still think this is pathetic af

Someone can do bad and still be a victim of bad things.

• Love 1

I’m starting to have more empathy for Jamie Lynn. While she was a spoiled privileged brat; she had her childhood taken away from her by Britney’s mega fame. She was raised by the same abusive idiots that Britney was. It’s no excuse for being a bad sister, but I feel for her at times. There’s lots of trauma involved in being a teen mom too. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do agree yes, I feel bad that she’s had death threats and so much nastiness aimed at her. The woman has young children, just leave her be. 

I also feel like it was very irresponsible of Britney to blast her little sister like that on social media saying “she didn’t help me” when she knows that she has insane fans and that her sister has a child that could be a target to these insane people. Having all that fame and being disconnected from reality is so dangerous 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I also feel like it was very irresponsible of Britney to blast her little sister like that on social media saying “she didn’t help me” when she knows that she has insane fans and that her sister has a child that could be a target to these insane people. Having all that fame and being disconnected from reality is so dangerous 

She meant she didn’t do what she could internally and privately to help her as her sister whom she claims to love.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

She meant she didn’t do what she could internally and privately to help her as her sister whom she claims to love.

Britney herself didn’t even know she could leave the conservatorship for like 12 years so honestly what do you expect from Jamie Lynn who has like a 8th grade education level ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Well yeah and I’ve also seen some people say that it was irresponsible of Britney to also call out her sons, also leaving them vulnerable to the fans who would probably also go after Jamie Lynn. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block