Now that the free rides almost over… Do you think Britney’s kids will come crawling back??

I feel like they still can't comprehend in their young heads everything what happened to their mother before, during and now after the c-ship. And not just c-ship, but also the business itself which is obviously extremely harsh and just built differently. 

She wasn't allowed to be a "typical" mother to them in their crucial years so their relationship wasn't built in the way it should be. 

I believe (hope) that they will understand in the future (someday, you will understand), and try to repair their relationship not just for her sake, but also themselves. 

Also, I don't think she will let them dry out financially speaking, but the good thing is from now on, it will go directly to them and we'll see if they will actually support their father and his other numerous kids.

Edited by CaseClosed
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Not right away. They've been abused and manipulated against their mother their entire life. That won't go away because the checks stop. If anything it'll get worse before it gets better because the Federline's and spears' will be able to say "see, your mom doesn't care about you because she's not giving you money" will take a lot of family and individual therapy for them to break away from the abusers grasps. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, CaseClosed said:

I feel like they still can't comprehend in their young heads everything what happened to their mother before, during and now after the c-ship. And not just c-ship, but also the business itself which is obviously extremely harsh and just built differently. 

She wasn't allowed to be a "typical" mother to them in their crucial years so their relationship wasn't built in the way it should be. 

I believe (hope) that they will understand in the future (someday, you will understand), and try to repair their relationship not just for her sake, but also themselves. 

Also, I don't think she will let them dry out financially speaking, but the good thing is from now on, it will go directly to them and we'll see if they will actually support their father and his other numerous kids.

true but also they know her personally and have lived through whatever 'trauma' they mentioned. one thing is what B went through, another thing is what her kids had to go through due to that/her (speculating here). We don't know but kids cannot really be blamed. I rather blame their father NOT having explained all he needed to to make sure they understand their relationship won't be 'normal' with their mom.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

true but also they know her personally and have lived through whatever 'trauma' they mentioned. one thing is what B went through, another thing is what her kids had to go through due to that/her (speculating here). We don't know but kids cannot really be blamed. I rather blame their father NOT having explained all he needed to to make sure they understand their relationship won't be 'normal' with their mom.

I hope you didn't read my comment as I was blaming them because I was trying to say exactly what you have said except that I didn't mention Kevin who happened to had a key role in basically everything bad that happened to her. She was manipulated with her kids, and the kids were manipulated by him, so the whole situation went as it went. We all know it by now.

My point was, even if the father was a good father and if she was there in the sense mother should be there, I'm not sure they are mature enough to understand the whole aspect of the "situation". 

If you were talking about the "fans" that are talking **** about them, that's for sure. That's just wrong!! 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block