Happy 18th(!!!) bday Sean Preston

KrisJ
Message added by GlitterRain,

Disrespectful and hateful comments will not be tolerated. Please keep comments mature and respectful. Thank you! 

1 hour ago, TenTen said:

Are hateful comments against a CHILD, a very young man, really necessary? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

He didn't even ask to be a famous/recognizable face.  

I agree there is no need for hatefull comments.

He DID choose to ice out his loving mother and contribute to that awfull Daphne Barack smear documentary though. 

We can hold him accountable for what he contributes to in the media.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

This may be a silly question but it's honest: Does child support end AUTOMATICALLY at 18, or is it only stipulated on writing and then both parties need to take explicit actions once the time arrives? With Britney I've learned that one thing is what's written, and another totally different thing is what actually happens in real life... I hope Kevin's legal team doesn't come up with anything strange. This should be a clear rule to follow.

25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Does anybody else remember the People Magazine spread where Britney and Kevin shared SP’s baby photos? I think they got $2Million for it!.. Can’t believe it’s already been 18 years. That’s kind of bonkers to think about.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Shouldn't Kevin still have at least part of one of those two million dollars? Can you blow that amount of money in 18 years?

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block