Happy 18th(!!!) bday Sean Preston

KrisJ
Message added by GlitterRain,

Disrespectful and hateful comments will not be tolerated. Please keep comments mature and respectful. Thank you! 

• Super Mods

Wow I can't believe he's 18 years old now!

I remember when she had him. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I feel so bad for Britney because I'm sure she knows its his birthday yet he refuses to speak to her.

Hopefully one day he will see that Britney gave up her youth and freedom to have him and his brother in her life.

No mother would do that if they didn't love them.

I really hope they repair their relationship especially since he is now an adult and can have the freedom to talk to her.

• Love 4

I've even heard of rich parents creating a trust fund for their kids to get at like 35 years old. Once they really get into adulthood and try to force them to earn a living and a life for themself.. This may not be a bad idea regarding these damn selfish bratty kids of hers tbh..

IDC what she does or how she likes to express herself, that is their mother and she has bent over backwards to provide for them..  Which was her job but don't down pay her you little ****ers.. It is what it is. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, TenTen said:

Are hateful comments against a CHILD, a very young man, really necessary? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

He didn't even ask to be a famous/recognizable face.  

Gen Z is so cringe. An 18 year old is not a child. I was able to sign my life away to student loans at 18. Do you think the government is going to forgive my loans for signing them as a “child?” Get out of here 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gen Z is so cringe. An 18 year old is not a child. I was able to sign my life away to student loans at 18. Do you think the government is going to forgive my loans for signing them as a “child?” Get out of here 

Perhaps, that’s precisely the point. You’re still a du***** until the age of 23-24 and then some people have not even matured before they 28-29. 

18 years old are adults on paper but still pretty much children.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block