Do you think Britney reference the creation of the SJB Trust in the book?

For me, this was the point in which Britney knew they were after her money and created this trust, in which she put every single asset she owned into it, making herself the sole settler, beneficiary and trustee (total control over her own assets)

The only way anyone else could alter Britneys instruction as Trustee would be if she was deemed mentally incapable of managing the trust - and a coupon years later she's suddenly "crazy" and this becomes the reality...............?

I did feel a little sick when I heard she was going to be talking about the snake performance in the book.. and it's now been marketed with the snake performance, as if we care about that right now.

She is going to make herself look extremely stupid if this book does not spill any new information & I'm now kinda worried.

Anyone feel the same? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

She’s never really been one to discuss her finances and honestly the details of the trust are kinda boring and unnecessary especially to the GP; what she actually experienced is infinitely more interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She is going to make herself look extremely stupid

You’re putting way too much expectation on this book. It’s gonna be a short anthology of her life. I get that as fans we could read an entire encyclopedia set  with every last detail but I don’t think normal people care or expect anything more than a few highlights from her life just like any other celebrity memoir. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She’s never really been one to discuss her finances and honestly the details of the trust are kinda boring and unnecessary especially to the GP; what she actually experienced is infinitely more interesting. 

You’re putting way too much expectation on this book. It’s gonna be a short anthology of her life. I get that as fans we could read an entire encyclopedia set  with every last detail but I don’t think normal people care or expect anything more than a few highlights from her life just like any other celebrity memoir. 

I wholeheartedly disagree...... that is exactly what not only fans but the GP are expecting. The last thing they are expecting is to hear what she thinks about the VMA's performance in 2001.

She has hyped up the book suggesting it will be an expose and now the marketing seems to have changed.

This suggests to me what she originally hyped is not what she's delivering. I think your analysis there is completely innacurate we want to hear when she thinks things changed and the control began I.e around the Vegas marriage and creation of her trust etc - literally no one will be buying this book to hear about the BOMT skirt or the VMA snake............................

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney’s legal and personal battles have received a lot of media coverage, so it’s likely she discussed them in her book. We can only hope that the book provides meaningful aspects and perspectives for both Britney and us.

As for the Slave performance, it’s common for marketing to highlight attention grabbing aspects of her life as a popstar. A lot of GP don’t know about these things so let’s hope this part is brief… :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

While I think we are going to be dissapointed with this book, I disagree that the GP doesn't care about her issues and only want the highlights of her life. I think both fans and the GP want to know about what the hell happened in 2007 and early 2008. I think people want to know about her relationships (Justin, Kevin, Jason...) and how she was treated by her team and family during the cship.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

While I think we are going to be dissapointed with this book, I disagree that the GP doesn't care about her issues and only want the highlights of her life. I think both fans and the GP want to know about what the hell happened in 2007 and early 2008. I think people want to know about her relationships (Justin, Kevin, Jason...) and how she was treated by her team and family during the cship.

Sure I see that but my point is that it’s silly to be disappointed at this book for not living up to all these expectations people are imposing on it. There’s only so much a 200 page book can deliver and there’s no way it’s gonna be packed with every single juicy detail we want.

You can chose to be disappointed that it’s not going to be an exhaustive anthology of her entire life or you can just be grateful we’re getting anything at all and enjoy it for what it is. 

• Super Mods

I think you are jumping to conclusions, it’s been mentioned that she will talk very fondly of the “Britney” era as she had felt very much like herself, confident and in control. Hence why she chose a 20 year old picture as the cover as it references a time in her life where she felt “free” most. She was having a rockstar life while pleasing all her handlers since she was bringing in tons of money. 

It’s consistent with her social media posts, like how she said she had a good time with her dancers in the pool during the dream within tour, her using behind the scenes footage of a photo shoot during that era, how she is proud of Lonely. 

As a fan it’s boring to hear but the average person doesn’t know what went through her head doing the slave performance and even as a fan I’m still dying to know what went through her head and any struggles that lead to one of the most iconic performances in history because at the end of the day, she’s famous for stuff like that not that she was held legally captive or mentally abused. 

• Love 1

It’s her book.  Her story to tell.  She may not want every nitty gritty detail out there for the world to read, just because they want juicy tea.  This is gonna be the problem with her book, her fans expectations are so sky high for the drama in her life that even discussing happy moments that she wants to relive is going to disappoint fans.   She never marketed the book as a diary of her conservatorship abuse, only as her story.  And her story is far longer than the 13 years she was in a conservatorship, so at this moment every fan needs to realize that this book isn’t going to be all about drama and her conservatorship, if that’s what you want, please don’t make threads complaining when the book comes out, especially when you know damn well there are legality issues with name dropping people and telling a single side of a story and I’m sure the last thing she’s interested in is further litigation.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I wholeheartedly disagree...... that is exactly what not only fans but the GP are expecting. The last thing they are expecting is to hear what she thinks about the VMA's performance in 2001.

She has hyped up the book suggesting it will be an expose and now the marketing seems to have changed.

This suggests to me what she originally hyped is not what she's delivering. I think your analysis there is completely innacurate we want to hear when she thinks things changed and the control began I.e around the Vegas marriage and creation of her trust etc - literally no one will be buying this book to hear about the BOMT skirt or the VMA snake............................

Given the length I was surprised she had time to write about her favorite performances. I’m glad she’s going to include happy stuff too, after all she’s a legend and the peaks of her career should also be cemented, but I really hope they don’t make it that wholesome and neat. Team Con must be dragged to hell and back for this book to be worth something.

Honestly anything new about what Britney has experienced or thought that we didn't know like behind the scenes is interesting for me. We are starving as fans. Just look at the theories we have here. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

But it's maybe far more interesting or equally interesting to know what Britney felt, her genuine and authentic thoughts, her wishes so we can maybe be inspired or to have a glimpse of what Britney really is as just a person who has struggled all that business ****.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block