Britney's funniest lyrics?

for me honestly Body Ache concept is funny

why is her body aching while she is dancing? is she in the gym instead or something?

You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache
You make my body ache

i even thought that maybe she is pregnant or something but that does make no sense either. i thought it as a concept of her being pregnant. dont comment on it lol one solution why it hurts when she is pregnant is that it hurts to look at her while she is being pregnant. it might hurt out of jealousy or just looking bad for some. and dont get me wrong, a pregnant gurl does not look bad for me. but there are people who dont tolerate pregnant womans stomach. some are just not used to this sight.

thread inspired by thinking about Fergie lyrics in You Already Know. Hmm, let me think about it
Put my little noodle on the problem, then I drink about it. the noodle lyrics is so funny for me.

Edited by cheesybutgoodatit
34 minutes ago, easy said:

Nothing tops "I smell your breath it makes me cry"

i was gunna reply to this thread with that, first thing that came into my head. i dunno im not a parent but is it a normal thing for a parent to smell their kid's breath??

also does anyone know what shes singing on Man On The Moon between 2m 40s and 2m 55s??

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

omg i love Drop Dead Beautiful but i cringe everytime i hear that bit :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: like why the hell did someone write that and then think it sounded good??

Idk but have you noticed how bad her albums got lyrically during the conservatorship?

I mean yes she had songs with cheesy lyrics in her prime but at least they were enjoyable but seriously why didn't Team Con hire GREAT songwriters or at least have Britney write the songs?

You would think that they would do that in order to make a great profit from Britney since that's what they wanted.

Its just ironic to me

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

There's a girl in the mirror, I wonder who she is :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Don't you remind me of my 14 years old self in love with that guy at school listening to that song non stop every night....:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Wanna know what happened next ?

Well he never became boyfriend.. ..

Spoiler

But many years later we had hot s.x together

So at least there's that. 

:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block