Britney's funniest lyrics?

On 9/9/2023 at 1:50 AM, jonloch1 said:

i was gunna reply to this thread with that, first thing that came into my head. i dunno im not a parent but is it a normal thing for a parent to smell their kid's breath??

also does anyone know what shes singing on Man On The Moon between 2m 40s and 2m 55s??

Why of course it’s about that night at the Chateau Marriott 

On 9/9/2023 at 5:50 AM, jonloch1 said:

i was gunna reply to this thread with that, first thing that came into my head. i dunno im not a parent but is it a normal thing for a parent to smell their kid's breath??

also does anyone know what shes singing on Man On The Moon between 2m 40s and 2m 55s??

Supposedly she is singing in French:

" Château Marriott. Il m'amène au lieu du chevalier cet hivers. Cinq. Quatre. Troué. Doux. Homme. " is what people have come up with...

Which translates to:

Marriott Castle. He brings me at the place of the knight this winter. Five. Four. Holed. Soft. Man.

Lol ... I'm assuming the end is actually 5,4,3,2,1 but sung weirdly...

I've also read that it is actually partially made up as a songwriter said:

"It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now." supposedly he's Sterling Fox (American songwriter, record producer and recording artist) and he wrote Man on The Moon

In fact here's a whole thread about it lol :

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/725759-the-french-part-in-man-on-the-moon/

5 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

Supposedly she is singing in French:

" Château Marriott. Il m'amène au lieu du chevalier cet hivers. Cinq. Quatre. Troué. Doux. Homme. " is what people have come up with...

Which translates to:

Marriott Castle. He brings me at the place of the knight this winter. Five. Four. Holed. Soft. Man.

Lol ... I'm assuming the end is actually 5,4,3,2,1 but sung weirdly...

I've also read that it is actually partially made up as a songwriter said:

"It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now." supposedly he's Sterling Fox (American songwriter, record producer and recording artist) and he wrote Man on The Moon

In fact here's a whole thread about it lol :

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/725759-the-french-part-in-man-on-the-moon/

Aw right, that thread was just before i joined this forum in 2017 lol

• Love 1
On 9/9/2023 at 8:57 PM, Baronesse said:

You can be my **** tonight we can tear it up tonight :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

BTW and i actually only found out a few months ago its apparently not You can be my **** tonight, its apparently You can be my thug tonight, although not sure i believe its thug, i actually think it is **** but they said its thug to avoid femme fatale getting a parental advisory sticker. it definitely sounds like **** on the song

8 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

BTW and i actually only found out a few months ago its apparently not You can be my **** tonight, its apparently You can be my thug tonight, although not sure i believe its thug, i actually think it is **** but they said its thug to avoid femme fatale getting a parental advisory sticker. it definitely sounds like **** on the song

I know the official lyrics say thug, I chose to ignore that clownery :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Let's be real everyone with ears hears **** :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block