Britney on Instagram: When your sister says "I love her to DEATH" … you learn to start living !!!!

5 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Ok I thought it was a nickname or something as I’ve only heard it recently used SINCE the breakup? And now everyone is using it here in that way.

why was no one calling him hesam before? 
a simple google search would have informed you what a microagression is *****

I agree that it's strange to only call him Hesam post-break up, but think of poor Jamie Lynn! The custom of exhalers here is to call her Juno. The queen of the Roman Gods deserves more respect!

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She looks alot happier now than with Sam.

Plus her body looks great!

And PRETTIER :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: 
She always looked so miserable during con (except  for a few moments) and with Sam too. But she's by her own now and she's looking FLAWLESS :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Same happened with Shakira, she had this man... and while being around him she looked quite "ok" but now that she's not with him anymore she looks AMAZING :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Gotta love a queen enjoying herself by her own, yes :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Alvy said:

And PRETTIER :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: 
She always looked so miserable during con (except  for a few moments) and with Sam too. But she's by her own now and she's looking FLAWLESS :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Same happened with Shakira, she had this man... and while being around him she looked quite "ok" but now that she's not with him anymore she looks AMAZING :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Gotta love a queen enjoying herself by her own, yes :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I know, right?

Freedom looks good on Britney! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block