PageSix: Britney Spears’ estranged husband, Sam Asghari, is ‘jobless’ after leaving pop star

3 hours ago, TTrouble said:

He could always start doing PT jobs again. It might not pay as much but it's an honest living 

Britney Spears Steps Out With 'Slumber Party' Costar Sam Asghari

ugh i love this video so much. im still convinced glory era was the spark britney needed to fight for her freedom. such a great album tbh. it makes me excited to imagine what can she do now that she is 100% free creatively.  :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Some well-known personal trainers can earn six-figure to even seven-figure incomes annually and Scam has successfully made a name for himself because of Britney to do that. But yeah, that’s up to him. People are stupid so they are willing to pay anybody, whether they are good or not, for the “dream bod”:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Yeah, everything he has is of course because of her. But he has 3 million followers on YouTube. People here don't seem to understand how much money that equates to. He has no problem paying his bills, sadly.

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Please do a gay OnlyFans, please do a gay OnlyFans, please do a gay OnlyFans. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I need to see him break some twinks in half.

Why would you wanna watch someone who blew Britney’s back fvûk twinks ? I would just picture Britney moaning and taking it up her vàgina 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block