PageSix: Britney Spears’ estranged husband, Sam Asghari, is ‘jobless’ after leaving pop star

1 hour ago, super.nova said:

you guys know the type of people who is not like super good looking in terms of physical beauty or like being fit or tall and muscular, etc. but they have such a fun, nice, shiny, amazing, light and loving personality that just makes them gorgeous?

sam is the opposite.

This. I just couldn’t put it into words :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Look up how much money people make from social media when they have millions of followers. That in itself has made him rich. Of course it's all because of Britney but people here seem to delude themselves into thinking he is broke now. He is rich.

You seriously think he makes a living just from his social media posts?! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: He has 3 million followers so that equates to him being worth 5 million dollars? Girl bye. The BIG celebrities and influences are the ones racking it in. He is nothing of the sort. He's barely a influencer! Please stop with this narrative that Scam is making anywhere close to a million. He can barely cover his rent...

naomi campbell laugh GIF

Edited by PlatinumB
9 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

You seriously think he makes a living just from his social media posts?! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: He has 3 million followers so that equates to him being worth 5 million dollars? Girl bye. The BIG celebrities and influences are the ones racking it in. He is nothing of the sort. He's barely a influencer! Please stop with this narrative that Scam is making anywhere close to a million. He can barely cover his rent...

naomi campbell laugh GIF

I wish you were right but sadly that's not true. His income from social media, endorsements, selling himself out to Team Con and his side hustles have made him rich. I don't know why everyone here pretends like he has 2k on his bank account and is facing living on the streets when he has more money than all of us combined. I also wish he didn't benefit financially from her but that's exactly why he was with her and he left when he felt his goal was achieved. Team Con also definitely paid him well for his services.

5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I wish you were right but sadly that's not true. His income from social media, endorsements, selling himself out to Team Con and his side hustles have made him rich. I don't know why everyone here pretends like he has 2k on his bank account and is facing living on the streets when he has more money than all of us combined. I also wish he didn't benefit financially from her but that's exactly why he was with her and he left when he felt his goal was achieved. Team Con also definitely paid him well for his services.

I would love to see examples of him selling 'products' on IG for these apparent paid posts and endorsements. I never saw any of those things when I was following him on insta. Please also list his side hustles :orangu_orangutan_ape: I'm not even trolling.. I genuinely do not believe he makes a living income on instagram. There's no way..  

So we are claiming he was a paid bf/husband to Britney? By team con? Well it sounds like his services are no longer required.. So he's definitely jobless now. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I hope he saved his coins!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block