Britney Spears cracked head open, ‘needed stitches’ after Sam Asghari fight: TMZ doc

6 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Honeyreal housewives no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I’m trembling because I’m just consistently shocked at the um protective? Reactions of fans HERE not TMZ B. who are so like shocked that Britney’s behavior can be explosive. Behind closed doors she is under a lot of stress, many years it makes sense. 
I am not shocked by it but shocked that so many “people” here think it’s some crazy fantasy to think she can react like this. 

So yes you're shocked over tmz nonsense :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

I’m trembling because I’m just consistently shocked at the um protective? Reactions of fans HERE not TMZ B. who are so like shocked that Britney’s behavior can be explosive. Behind closed doors she is under a lot of stress, many years it makes sense. 
I am not shocked by it but shocked that so many “people” here think it’s some crazy fantasy to think she can react like this. 

her team literally said in two different publications that she did not hit him, so you can chill with the faux outrage. 

• Love 1

It's funny when divorce happens because something is "too much". Why do people get married in America then? They could have just stayed engaged. You get married and you make vows to protect and care for that person, in sickness and in health. So, if this were true, Sam knew what he was getting in to since they were together for years, and it's his job as her husband to stand by her and help her get in a healthy mental state - Not leave when it gets hard after only one year of marriage. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

What’s not clicking?? I’m shaking. I said I’m shocked by the people HERE!!!!!!

You're shaking because you choose to believe tmz and are mad people used their brains and came to the conclusion that tmz, who's never said a true thing about Britney, is lying once again? Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

• Haha 2

Oooh wait, just in case any Amber Heard fans try to twist our words, just wanna make it clear that smaller women can definitely abuse larger men, men get abused too.

HOWEVER, Sam and team con, you gotta come up with better (more logical and specific) stories if you're gonna lie.

I mean cmon, Britney drinking too much coffee is such a big deal and makes headlines but her 'cracking her head and getting stitches' is not even on the blind item thingy and has just come up now? Hokay.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

The mental gymnastics of saying Britney was injured in a fight and immediately blaming her is beyond insane. Best case scenario this was an accident but the fact that this supposedly occured during an altercation raises obvious questions. How are they not asking whether Sam had anything to do with this? Was she assaulted?! Is Sam physically abusive? Does that have anything to do with the divorce?

They're so bent on painting her as crazy that they don't even bat an eye at the glaring and obvious concerns raised when a woman is left bleeding and in need of medical attention after a domestic dispute. WTF

I know!

At this point, 

I seriously feel like if she was killed, somehow the stupid media would make it seem like her fault!

She can never win! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, TheBeatGoesOn said:

She is probably extremely reactive and very difficult to live with. I say this with an open heart, because I was in a relationship for 8 years with someone who suffered from a lot of trauma and it is really a battle for them every day to cope with that. My partner had ADHD, PTSD, Borderline Personality disorder and addition issues. It wasn't easy living with him, but the good time made it worth it. I can imagine what it's like being in a relationship with Britney, partners need support too. But I do believe when you enter into a sacred and binding contract like marriage, you cannot simply divorce your partner because they are not well. The vows 'in sickness and in health' have meaning. I never married my partner because I knew I might always need an out, and, sadly, eventually I did. Marriage isn't sacred to anyone anymore, it seems. Sam shouldn't be walking away from his wife over this, he should be battling through it, because that's we he vowed to do until death. 

I can relate to this comment as well although my relationship wasn't marriage:

I had a fiance who was severely unstable due having Bipolar and Schizophrenia and not taking medicine for it

plus it didnt help that he did hardcore *****.

It was literally a roller coaster and nightmare every single day.

Like we can go from kissing and being affectionate to straight up arguing and fighting badly.

It reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore and I broke up with him but in result, he assaulted me.

So yeah i can imagine Britney isn't the most stable person to be in a relationship with yet alone marriage.

6 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Shut up ….its TMZ and was already stated as false. We all could fight but it never happened. 

I find this story very interesting. 

In addition to the thread a few weeks ago. Where someone said it looked like the bottom half of the back of her head was shaved (in a certain Instagram video).  Because it really did. Like it was maybe an inch or so long..

And if she had hit the back of her head and required stitches. They most likely would've had to shave that spot of her head. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block