Britney Spears cracked head open, ‘needed stitches’ after Sam Asghari fight: TMZ doc

It takes some seriously warped mental gymnastics on TMZ's side to blame Britney for her own injury during an argument. Had Sam had the injury then  I am absolutely sure that the narrative from TMZ would be that she assaulted him, but she is 5.2 and he is over 6 feet. Considering she has been out of the house more in the last few days than throughout most of their marriage, makes me suspicious of a particularly controlling relationship on his behalf. Add in her being injured during an argument this makes me even more suspicious this is the case. Victim blaming much TMZ? I really do despair of the moral void that is this outlet.      

2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Honeyreal housewives no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I’m trembling because I’m just consistently shocked at the um protective? Reactions of fans HERE not TMZ B. who are so like shocked that Britney’s behavior can be explosive. Behind closed doors she is under a lot of stress, many years it makes sense. 
I am not shocked by it but shocked that so many “people” here think it’s some crazy fantasy to think she can react like this. 

She was the one that was injured (if it is even true. Yet in your mind this is proof of her "explosive" temper. Make it make sense please. If it was any other woman you would not be turning around and blaming a woman for having her head cracked over during a row, you would be pointing your finger firmly at the man in the room who is over six foot. It is not being "protective" or trying to make excuses for behaviour, it is just common sense.   

18 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

It takes some seriously warped mental gymnastics on TMZ's side to blame Britney for her own injury during an argument. Had Sam had the injury then  I am absolutely sure that the narrative from TMZ would be that she assaulted him, but she is 5.2 and he is over 6 feet. Considering she has been out of the house more in the last few days than throughout most of their marriage, makes me suspicious of a particularly controlling relationship on his behalf. Add in her being injured during an argument this makes me even more suspicious this is the case. Victim blaming much TMZ? I really do despair of the moral void that is this outlet.      

Not that it really matters but I always thought since I was a fan of Britney back in 1998 that she was 5ft 4, but I’ve seen her referenced at 5.2 a few times recently on here and 5.3 by her!! 
Mandela effect?! No idea where I got the 5.4 from all these years. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

She was the one that was injured (if it is even true. Yet in your mind this is proof of her "explosive" temper. Make it make sense please. If it was any other woman you would not be turning around and blaming a woman for having her head cracked over during a row, you would be pointing your finger firmly at the man in the room who is over six foot. It is not being "protective" or trying to make excuses for behaviour, it is just common sense.   

Omg your sense is off. I seriously disagree with so many people or “things” here.
Yeah a couple months ago my pinky finger was swollen purple from starting a fight with my bf and falling down on it somehow. The aggressor can get hurt especially if you’re just losing it. Flying off the handle all crazy 

Britney loses it. It’s not a big deal. Yeah Sam is a big man that doesn’t matter

women do go wild and attack. Britney has had a lot experiences she is powerful btw

🔪 

Just now, Loveprofusion said:

Omg your sense is off. I seriously disagree with so many people or “things” here.
Yeah a couple months ago my pinky finger was swollen purple from starting a fight with my bf and falling down on it somehow. The aggressor can get hurt especially if you’re just losing it. Flying off the handle all crazy 

Britney loses it. It’s not a big deal. Yeah Sam is a big man that doesn’t matter

women do go wild and attack. Britney has had a lot experiences she is powerful btw

🔪

I am well aware that women can lose control and be violent during arguments. I grew up in an environment of those sort of out of cotnrol arguments courtesy of my parents and my experience is that violence can arise on both sides.  

However, she was the one that (allegedly) ended up with an injury which (based on that pesky common sense thing again) suggests (but does not definately prove) that a lot of the agression came from him. Or at the very least there was fault on both sides.

I think you have to consider what your reaction to this would be if it was another female celebrity who (allegedly) ended up with her head cracked open after a row with her boyfriend. There is no real evidence Britney is a violent person (beyond TMZ "sources" and the ranting of her disingenous sister) but you seem determind to view Britney through the lens that she is somehow out of control.    

• Like 1

statistically, people (especially women) with mental illness or/and disabilities are the ones most often abused in relationships, romantic or otherwise. They're much more likely to be abused than be the abuser. Sam is a gym rat much bigger and stronger than Britney. Yet she's supposedly at fault? That’s not just laughable, that's a disgusting thing to double down on.

• Like 1
Just now, Persona said:

statistically, people (especially women) with mental illness or/and disabilities are the ones most often abused in relationships, romantic or otherwise. They're much more likely to be abused than be the abuser. Sam is a gym rat much bigger and stronger than Britney. Yet she's supposedly at fault? That’s not just laughable, that's a disgusting thing to double down on.

Totally agree. It feels like TMZ is victim blaming. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block