Britney Spears cracked head open, ‘needed stitches’ after Sam Asghari fight: TMZ doc

Sometimes people grow apart.. And he was so focused on working leaving her alone at times too, but then again everything has to be within reason and everything happens for a reason, it just isn't meant to be for whatever reason and that sometimes happens tf :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I feel he was holding her back now, and most would because of her situation it's complex. But also what tf was he doing to get her to be explosive there's always two sides.. And a truth meowww

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You stay talmbout TMZ this and that yet you’re always the first to post about them and other tabloid nonsense. Stop consuming rubbish!!! This is how they get you. Focus on yourself!!!

You’re not going to tell me what I should or shouldn’t consume or what I need to focus on! You’re also not going to tell me the kinds of threads I should be making!

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

Why is it so hard to believe that yeah Britney could be explosive? You can tell by her posts?? Like I’m so confused I’m trembling.

you can absolutely be a fan of Britney and understand also that she is a bit fiery and bubbles over.

Like do u get it???

If you're trembling over tmz nonsense I suggest you Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

A source tells Us Weekly that it's not true Britney cracked her head open. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Britney-Spears-Did-Not-Crack-Her-Head-Op
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears did not ‘crack her head open’ during a fight with Sam Asghari despite claims made by TMZ’s ‘Britney Spears: Divorce & Despair’ doc

Again, a different publication sourcing an insider from her team that denies the cheating allegations, but sadly this doesn't matter. Seems some here have made up their minds because of baseless rumors. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Like 1

I'm finding it hard that it very hard to wrap my head around Britney, a five foot two woman, is being accused of abuse, and the examples are that she hit Sam, a six foot muscular man who shared endless photos and videos in combat training, while he was asleep, but during an argument, Britney fell and hit her head and it was so bad she needed stitches on her secret trip to the UK..and Britney is to blame for that, even though it was an accident.  I trust Nick Hautman's statement, but the rest is doing an excessive amount of language laps to twist every instance against Britney...

...and frankly, it takes two to tango, and this effort of constantly framing Britney negatively makes me wonder how innocent Sam was, because there are many active pro-Sam pieces. In my opinion, they need to get this to court or make a statement. Sam trying to live off Britney doesn't scream "I needed out!"

Either it's all false, or someone is lying.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

Why is it so hard to believe that yeah Britney could be explosive? You can tell by her posts?? Like I’m so confused I’m trembling.

you can absolutely be a fan of Britney and understand also that she is a bit fiery and bubbles over.

Like do u get it???

She is probably extremely reactive and very difficult to live with. I say this with an open heart, because I was in a relationship for 8 years with someone who suffered from a lot of trauma and it is really a battle for them every day to cope with that. My partner had ADHD, PTSD, Borderline Personality disorder and addition issues. It wasn't easy living with him, but the good time made it worth it. I can imagine what it's like being in a relationship with Britney, partners need support too. But I do believe when you enter into a sacred and binding contract like marriage, you cannot simply divorce your partner because they are not well. The vows 'in sickness and in health' have meaning. I never married my partner because I knew I might always need an out, and, sadly, eventually I did. Marriage isn't sacred to anyone anymore, it seems. Sam shouldn't be walking away from his wife over this, he should be battling through it, because that's we he vowed to do until death. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

If you're trembling over tmz nonsense I suggest you Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

Honeyreal housewives no GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I’m trembling because I’m just consistently shocked at the um protective? Reactions of fans HERE not TMZ B. who are so like shocked that Britney’s behavior can be explosive. Behind closed doors she is under a lot of stress, many years it makes sense. 
I am not shocked by it but shocked that so many “people” here think it’s some crazy fantasy to think she can react like this. 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block