Britney Spears cracked head open, ‘needed stitches’ after Sam Asghari fight: TMZ doc

Just now, easy said:

10000000%. Extortion through "sources" so he can't directly be blamed. It's just hilarious because each allegation is more outlandish than the last, thereby losing credibility with each passing day. 

I think Scam is going to try and get very nasty in this divorce I hope the pre nup holds iron clad and that he's denied spousal support.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Scam is going to try and get very nasty in this divorce I hope the pre nup holds iron clad and that he's denied spousal support.

He's made so many public statements about not needing/wanting her money, I really don't think he's gonna get a dime more than whatever is in the prenup. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Why do we keep supporting TMZ?! 🙄🙄

“We” don’t support TMZ.

Sam Asghari and Team Con support TMZ.

Never have I ever seen a celebrity be continually attacked, harassed, slandered, defamed, disrespected and have their privacy invaded on damn near a daily basis as what we’ve seen TMZ do to Britney Spears for 16+ years. I don’t believe these allegations!!! It doesn’t matter what TMZ’s latest propaganda claims, they need to keep Britney’s name out their ******* mouth!!! PERIOD!!!! 

Britney needs a better PR person because Jeff Raymond ain’t doing ****!!! At this point I feel the same about Mathew Rosengart. Don’t even get me started on Cade Hudson. Makes me think they stay doing NOTHING- not because britney doesn’t want them to refute TMZ’s claims but - because it’s all by design. Jeff, Rosengart and Cade … WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY ON???

This smear campaign goes far beyond sending out a cease and desist, lawsuits need to start flying straight to the HQ of the thirty mile zone that is TMZ!!! Yet Harvey does this **** BECAUSE he knows he can do this and get away with it.

There’s an ongoing link between TMZ, Harvey, Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor, Sam Asghari, Kevin Federline, Mark Kaplan and the rest of Team Con who all have a financial incentive. They seek to publicly humiliate, defame and emotionally wreck Britney in efforts to get her back into their grip, under their control and make her be compliant. It’s provable.

The more Britney’s “team” is silent the more their loyalty and alliance reveal itself.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

wtf is this language? She cracks her head and it's her fault according to TMZ?

Well according to TMZ, Team Con, Her Sons and The Federlines everything is Britney's fault and they all claim shes the one refusing to get along and make everyone feel comfortable.

However, when it comes to Britney, her feelings, trauma, and everything she's endured doesn't matter to them, they all just want her money. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, generation glory said:

“We” don’t support TMZ.

Sam Asghari and Team Con support TMZ.

Never have I ever seen a celebrity be continually attacked, harassed, slandered, defamed, disrespected and have their privacy invaded on damn near a daily basis as what we’ve seen TMZ do to Britney Spears for 16+ years. I don’t believe these allegations!!! It doesn’t matter what TMZ’s latest propaganda claims, they need to keep Britney’s name out their ******* mouth!!! PERIOD!!!! 

Britney needs a better PR person because Jeff Raymond ain’t doing ****!!! At this point I feel the same about Mathew Rosengart. Don’t even get me started on Cade Hudson. Makes me think they stay doing NOTHING- not because britney doesn’t want them to refute TMZ’s claims but - because it’s all by design. Jeff, Rosengart and Cade … WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY ON???

This smear campaign goes far beyond sending out a cease and desist, lawsuits need to start flying straight to the HQ of the thirty mile zone that is TMZ!!! Yet Harvey does this **** BECAUSE he knows he can do this and get away with it.

There’s an ongoing link between TMZ, Harvey, Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor, Sam Asghari, Kevin Federline, Mark Kaplan and the rest of Team Con who all have a financial incentive. They seek to publicly humiliate, defame and emotionally wreck Britney in efforts to get her back into their grip, under their control and make her be compliant. It’s provable.

The more Britney’s “team” is silent the more their loyalty and alliance reveal itself.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

New York Speak On It GIF - New York Speak On It Flavor Of Love - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Can't Britney have Rosengart or her recently hired divorce lawyer to release a statement to speak from her side of the whole situation? To clear the dirty air ? To fight back all these rumors/concerns from TMZ every day ?  like what are Britney and her lawyers doing ? 

She could if she saw a reason to. Personally, I don't see a reason to. TMZ is gonna keep writing these stories as long as "sources" keep coming to them and we keep consuming it. Sometimes you give people enough rope to hang themselves. If there is ANY truth to any of the things tmz has been saying the past week, there's only a select few people that would know. They're telling on themselves.

Edited by easy
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well according to TMZ, Team Con, Her Sons and The Federlines everything is Britney's fault and they all claim shes the one refusing to get along and make everyone feel comfortable.

However, when it comes to Britney, her feelings, trauma, and everything she's endured doesn't matter to them, they all just want her money. 

And again, you can see the same narratives playing out, Britney has a fascination with knives just like JLs book, Britney gets injured and it's her fault, she is the difficult one

Remember what I said about TMZ's source for the cship being Jamie Spears himself?

What's going on is obvious and it's not on Sam imo

• Like 1

Even if her PR issues denials, TMZ will never stop badmouthing Britney, because as they said in 2007, Britney generates traffic to the site, therefore money. Perhaps this should be done, not giving it other visibility and clicks. Block them.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

And again, you can see the same narratives playing out, Britney has a fascination with knives just like JLs book, Britney gets injured and it's her fault, she is the difficult one

Remember what I said about TMZ's source for the cship being Jamie Spears himself?

What's going on is obvious and it's not on Sam imo

I agree with everything you mentioned but I disagree about SCAM, he's definitely feeding TMZ in my opinion he did it publicly many times with those alleged staged pop ups so I won't be shocked if he's having stories sent to them for his monetary gain. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears cracked her head open during an “explosive” fight with her husband, Sam Asghari, prior to their divorce, a new TV special claimed.

TMZ founder Harvey Levin alleged in “Britney Spears: Divorce & Despair,” which aired Thursday on Fox, that the now-estranged couple once had a blowout argument in London that ended with the “Toxic” singer becoming seriously injured and requiring medical attention.

“She and Sam were going at it in a hotel room, and it got so bad [that] she tripped and hit the coffee table, cracking her head open,” Levin claimed. “She needed stitches.”

Lawyers for Spears and Asghari did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment.

Executive producer Charles Latibeaudiere said in the “TMZ Investigates” episode that Spears’ alleged “volatility” ultimately became “too much” for Asghari “to take,” so the actor went to court on Aug. 16 to end their marriage after just 14 months.

newspress-collage-j8c7nusua-169297274648
PAGESIX.COM

"Britney Spears: Divorce & Despair" detailed an "explosive" argument that the couple allegedly had in a London hotel room prior to their divorce.

In addition, the backlash has begun against TMZ and their TOXIC special about Britney last night :

l_506752_053023_updates.jpg
WWW.GEO.TV

TMZ docuseries 'Britney Spears: Divorce and Despair' has come under fire for insensitivity toward Britney Spears' struggle

504b3610-4313-11ee-8b7e-c6ce38032a15
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Viewers fume over TMZ portrayal of Britney Spears' mental health and the end of her conservatorship.

@GlitterRain @DiamondCircus @princessmimi there is a whole thing-

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block