Britney Spears snapped out getting dinner with mystery man after split from Sam Asghari

51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He was hired by team con and was working for team con as Britney wasn't in control of anything when he was hired for the Slumber Party video. It's interesting we are seeing more of Britney and different content on her Instagram too with the cooking and in her home/bed ect. 

I hope you know I was just not going too far to not offend some ppl here. obv I agree :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1

I am really so happy that she has more freedom lately and goes out often, but I wish she takes it carefully slow with guys because she usually fell in love with guys easily. She needs to focus more on herself first, I hope she knows that too.

Spoiler

(I meant that she went with Jason, then later with David, then later with Charlie, and finally with Sam.)

She is always fire and better when she is single ( she killed it on ITZ , Blackout and Glory  ) 

Edited by UltimateBritney
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block