Britney Spears snapped out getting dinner with mystery man after split from Sam Asghari

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Have you guys noticed that ever since her divorce announcement came out and Sam moved out, Britney is being seen going out to places way more than the entire time they were married?

Its starting to make me think he might have been controlling and not letting her go places.

This is the most I've seen her go out since she's been free.

Is that purely coincidence or not? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 minutes ago, Matou said:

Finally girl is out doing what she wants. Was Sam a handler then ? I mean she was barely seen outside since the end of the cship ... I have so many questions ...

Or maybe this is what you do while going through a divorce, you go see your friends, you go to diners and parties. There's always this option that it was Britney's choice to stay home. Most people change their habits when they're going through out of the ordinary events.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Anyway, I'm glad she's going out. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Alio said:

Or maybe this is what you do while going through a divorce, you go see your friends, you go to diners and parties. There's always this option that it was Britney's choice to stay home. Most people change their habits when they're going through out of the ordinary events.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Anyway, I'm glad she's going out. 

In or out of a relationship it's healthy for anyone to go to dinners, have friends and not be glued to one another only.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

In or out of a relationship it's healthy for anyone to go to dinners, have friends and not be glued to one another only.

Of course but what I'm saying is it's not surprising to see people suddenly going out when they go through breaks up. Most people would do that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Have you guys noticed that ever since her divorce announcement came out and Sam moved out, Britney is being seen going out to places way more than the entire time they were married?

Its starting to make me think he might have been controlling and not letting her go places.

This is the most I've seen her go out since she's been free.

Is that purely coincidence or not? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I have been thinking exactly the same thing. It feels like we have seen loads of her since the divorce was approved. Maybe there was a controlling dynamic in the relationship. He was, afterall, originally team con approved. Maybe she is now free of him (and Jodi) she can finally just do the things she wants to do. Good for her.   

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block