Message to all banon & conspiracy theory shamers/Scam apologists - TOLD YOU SO

28 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'll answer this as honestly as I can...

1) I didn't put blind faith in Sam, but I am disappointed in him. Sam was still the first person in Britney's immediate circle to speak out against Jamie, and regularly defended Britney publicly. For me, that was positive, and on top of that, Britney chose him, and I respect that, she never called him out when she was calling everyone else out.

2) I disagree with the framing of that question, because those who disliked Sam before weren't doing it with valid proof, and Sam wasn't the only issue; it was music, the book, and anyone Britney was seen with. I mean people came fo Paris Hilton because she posted a photo of Britney. 

3) opinions and theories are useless unless there's proof. We now have proof in the documents.

I will add that Sam has truly put his foot in it now, because he has alienated any support he has had, abd left a huge bad taste in people's mouth.

this is the thing

Just because one thing turned out to be true, doesn't automatically make every other assumption about him being true. And that thing that "turned out to be true", we aren't even sure beyond what's said in the documents. Suddenly everyone believes TMZ like it was the bible despite their record which we all know, but since it's convenient to believe them this time because it supports their theories, then it's ok to do it now.

As you say, it's what I always say about banon too. One thing was the original freebritney movement, which was based in facts and proof and documents, and one thing is just making up assumptions on theories based on intuition or feelings. Same with Sam, just because they didn't like him doesn't mean they "were right", because their dislike was based on nothing back then. And it's very important as well what you mentioned, if Britney chose to be with him, we had to respect her decision and trust in HER gut, not ours.

Part of her freedom is precisely the ability to make her own mistakes and learn from them. We're not here to inspect and dig out the dirty clothes of every single person that comes into her life. She should have the capability to discern that herself, or as I said, learn from her mistakes.

For example, I never liked Jamie Lynn, ever, not even as a kid, and I hated back in 2012-ish when everyone kept making threads about her in the Britney forum, and CWY is the whole reason why BJ isn't my absolute favorite album, but I had no valid reason to justify my disliking for her. I just hated her face, her voice, her vibe, but when we found out everything from Britney herself, and discovered the real JL, I never was like "SEE? I TOLD YOU SO" because that didn't mean I was right or that I knew or was able to see things that others weren't, I just happened to dislike her for no reason, and it turned out that I actually had reasons to do so, reasons I couldn't have known if all the freebritney movement didn't happen.

Moderators can't allow (or shouldn't allow) threads that spread unjustified hatred for a person in Britney's life or any crazy theories, just in case it turns out to be true in a few years from now, and that's what trolls can't understand. That just opens the gates to an uncontrollable mess. They're divorcing now, ok, but what if they didn't divorce? It's just not right to assume things and create posts to attack people that Britney has chosen to have in her life.

And it's just sad that there are people out there that probably spent all these years praying and dreaming that their suspicions turned out to be true just to have this moment of "I told you so" instead of wishing they were perhaps wrong to think badly of the person she fell in love with and that she could actually be happy with him for the rest of their lives.

I was never a fan of Sam, because I've always been just a fan of Britney, and what she does with her partners, children, family, don't concern me. But I really chose to give him the benefit of doubt and I don't regret it, because I prefer to have a more positive approach in life, and because I really want to believe there has been at least something good in Britney's life all these years.

We can't jump into conclusions and assume that because they're breaking up now, then the whole 6 years of relationship were a farce, unless Britney tells us otherwise. Until Britney shares her comments and thoughts about the whole thing, I can't just act like I know everything about her and Sam.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the thing

Just because one thing turned out to be true, doesn't automatically make every other assumption about him being true. And that thing that "turned out to be true", we aren't even sure beyond what's said in the documents. Suddenly everyone believes TMZ like it was the bible despite their record which we all know, but since it's convenient to believe them this time because it supports their theories, then it's ok to do it now.

As you say, it's what I always say about banon too. One thing was the original freebritney movement, which was based in facts and proof and documents, and one thing is just making up assumptions on theories based on intuition or feelings. Same with Sam, just because they didn't like him doesn't mean they "were right", because their dislike was based on nothing back then. And it's very important as well what you mentioned, if Britney chose to be with him, we had to respect her decision and trust in HER gut, not ours.

Part of her freedom is precisely the ability to make her own mistakes and learn from them. We're not here to inspect and dig out the dirty clothes of every single person that comes into her life. She should have the capability to discern that herself, or as I said, learn from her mistakes.

For example, I never liked Jamie Lynn, ever, not even as a kid, and I hated back in 2012-ish when everyone kept making threads about her in the Britney forum, and CWY is the whole reason why BJ isn't my absolute favorite album, but I had no valid reason to justify my disliking for her. I just hated her face, her voice, her vibe, but when we found out everything from Britney herself, and discovered the real JL, I never was like "SEE? I TOLD YOU SO" because that didn't mean I was right or that I knew or was able to see things that others weren't, I just happened to dislike her for no reason, and it turned out that I actually had reasons to do so, reasons I couldn't have known if all the freebritney movement didn't happen.

Moderators can't allow (or shouldn't allow) threads that spread unjustified hatred for a person in Britney's life or any crazy theories, just in case it turns out to be true in a few years from now, and that's what trolls can't understand. That just opens the gates to an uncontrollable mess. They're divorcing now, ok, but what if they didn't divorce? It's just not right to assume things and create posts to attack people that Britney has chosen to have in her life.

And it's just sad that there are people out there that probably spent all these years praying and dreaming that their suspicions turned out to be true just to have this moment of "I told you so" instead of wishing they were perhaps wrong to think badly of the person she fell in love with and that she could actually be happy with him for the rest of their lives.

I was never a fan of Sam, because I've always been just a fan of Britney, and what she does with her partners, children, family, don't concern me. But I really chose to give him the benefit of doubt and I don't regret it, because I prefer to have a more positive approach in life, and because I really want to believe there has been at least something good in Britney's life all these years.

We can't jump into conclusions and assume that because they're breaking up now, then the whole 6 years of relationship were a farce, unless Britney tells us otherwise. Until Britney shares her comments and thoughts about the whole thing, I can't just act like I know everything about her and Sam.

I agree with you.

But please, as I said - the point is to never rely on what we see on the surface, but to be open to any version (theory) that it is possible. For example that he was with her for money and he didn't really liked her and he is still allegedly asking for a change of pre-marital contract because he wants money.

And about you and Juno - it's called intuition, you feel something and you don't know why, but you know you're in the right place with your feelings, and one day you'll get an explanation. And many people here have that intuition and decided to tell their feelings about Sam.

Yes, some have said crazy theories, but let's not dismiss those who point to what appears in some video, such as a "random" meeting with TMZ and a camera.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Exactly. Everyone who was pointing out how suspicious he was deserves an apology, but especially Diamond.

2 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

@DiamondCircus told in whole time that Sam is communicating with TMZ and his activity is suspicious. Instead, Diamond was constantly silenced and punished for his words. People should take these opinions into account as well and keep their eyes open when they see evidence that someone is doing suspicious activities.

I think most of people here owe him an apology because he has open eyes all the time.

My point is - don't close your eyes and don't be afraid think of things differently.

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

If scam apologists and mods let other “banon” fans  talk about their concerns and conspiracy theories here freely without locking threads and “casting them out”, we would’ve been prepared for this better and seen this situation head on. Of course we dont like being right in these situations but WE TOLD YOU SO. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

May this be a reminder to all “banon” shamers and to us all, that we shouldn’t silence our own fandom from airing out different concerns and opinions for Britney no matter how ridiculous they may seem.
Also, lets always remember that the whole movement started from conspiracies. Back then, it was so weird to even think that her own team and family would do something like that and fans would shame other users for believing it. Now we know the truth. So I hope we always keep an open mind for all. After all, we only want the best for her and protect her. 

On that note - the bias and shameless defense of some Scam apologists I still see here are ridiculous at this point. He showed us who he is today and who he works for. Please can we all come together now and defend only Britney? 

They are too stubborn to admit that they were wrong. All of them. Lol. But 👏👏👏👏.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the thing

But the problem with everything you just said is that you think it was just based on intuition and assumption. Plenty of facts made us see Sam for what he was. It wasn't just people disliking his vibe. There were plenty of events which clearly exposed him. You just weren't paying attention.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

@DiamondCircus told in whole time that Sam is communicating with TMZ and his activity is suspicious. Instead, Diamond was constantly silenced and punished for his words. People should take these opinions into account as well and keep their eyes open when they see evidence that someone is doing suspicious activities.

I think most of people here owe him an apology because he has open eyes all the time.

My point is - don't close your eyes and don't be afraid think of things differently.

Periodt! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

People criticizing Sam weren’t rooting for Britney’s sorrow. We aren’t happy that we were right. It was heartbreaking to watch and we were angry that anyone who mentioned that there were major red flags was shut down in an extremely disrespectful manner. I’m happy that Britney is free of that man. I hate that she’s been harmed yet again. I started hating Sam because he showed signs that he had no respect for Britney and wasn’t really on her side. I and others had a right to point that out.

exactly my point. Of course we dont jump with joy with these things happening to Britney. We are just so vigilant that we tend to think ten steps ahead of what might be really happening to her close doors. Its about seeing beneath the headlines and what team con wants us to believe through the media. Why are some fans being silenced and ridiculed for that? 

And To users here saying Im happy to say I told you so, this is not about gloating but is a reminder to not ridicule observations, theories and opinions you dont agree  on. And to undeserving mods stop locking threads just because you personally dont agree with the content.

have a great day everyone! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 5
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the thing

I disagree.

There's a difference between an attack on someone versus someone respectfully not getting on their knees to service Sam.

I've never went below the belt when discussing him and it's gotten to the point that if people have different opinions or disagree it goes way left.

I don't think that anyone should wish Britney's family or anyone in her life past or present any kind of harm.

I do believe that many fans and people want their opinions, feelings and narratives to overtake the forum and or other fans expressions.

We all are entitled to feel how we feel and have these discussions it's a forum, and there are threads and topics to have these discussions. 

The way you feel and or others feel is totally okay, but why censor an opposing view, opinion or how someone else feels if they express it respectfully?

There is a reason there's a conspiracy tag and a rumor tag in the forum and it's simple if users don't want to talk about certain topics don't go to those threads.

People want to whine and throw a pity party about the content being posted here yet don't make topics or threads themselves.

When you talk about facts when it comes to Sam that's all I've ever dished.

FACTS -

Sam was hired by team con

Sam was parading around saying Britney is well when she was being drugged, held against her will in that facility and being treated horribly.

Sam was talking to Britney's abuser's aka TMZ, with these pop-up interviews, what man talks to people that are out to tarnish his wife?

Sam was complicit in the CON, Britney said she felt they were trying to k.ill her and he's out telling the media all is well.

We can all agree to disagree, but nobody's voices should be muted if they express opposition and opposing feelings and views. 

Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the thing

Well said, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Serena Williams Applause GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Tranquil24 said:

Isn't it interesting that these mods tell us to go touch some grass while they're power tripping here :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:   on a website :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: unpaid :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

And meanwhile you’re whining about some internet rando who can give you a few measly points. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: On a website. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Unpaid. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: lmfao

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block