Message to all banon & conspiracy theory shamers/Scam apologists - TOLD YOU SO

1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

@DiamondCircus told in whole time that Sam is communicating with TMZ and his activity is suspicious. Instead, Diamond was constantly silenced and punished for his words. People should take these opinions into account as well and keep their eyes open when they see evidence that someone is doing suspicious activities.

I think most of people here owe him an apology because he has open eyes all the time.

My point is - don't close your eyes and don't be afraid think of things differently.

Exactly. Everyone who was pointing out how suspicious he was deserves an apology, but especially Diamond.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

1) How do you feel about the disappointment and blind faith you put in Sam(ney)?

2) Do you promise that from now on you will be more sober, careful and not believe everything you see from the outside?

3) Will you listen more from now on to more opinions from others that you may not be comfortable with?

I am sure they are learning their lesson and will pay attention from now on.

spacer.png

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Misery? Hesam was showing signs of being anti-Britney trash and it turns out that he was. **** him. Good ******* riddance. He was a danger to her and tried/is trying to exploit her mental strife allegedly, and for profit! Allegedly. Britney is in a much better situation now.

yep, and i bet Britney is so happy shes been used yet again and another marriage failed. Thats what i mean by misery

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

yep, and i bet Britney is so happy shes been used yet again and another marriage failed. Thats what i mean by misery

People criticizing Sam weren’t rooting for Britney’s sorrow. We aren’t happy that we were right. It was heartbreaking to watch and we were angry that anyone who mentioned that there were major red flags was shut down in an extremely disrespectful manner. I’m happy that Britney is free of that man. I hate that she’s been harmed yet again. I started hating Sam because he showed signs that he had no respect for Britney and wasn’t really on her side. I and others had a right to point that out.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

1) How do you feel about the disappointment and blind faith you put in Sam(ney)?

2) Do you promise that from now on you will be more sober, careful and not believe everything you see from the outside?

3) Will you listen more from now on to more opinions from others that you may not be comfortable with?

I'll answer this as honestly as I can...

1) I didn't put blind faith in Sam, but I am disappointed in him. Sam was still the first person in Britney's immediate circle to speak out against Jamie, and regularly defended Britney publicly. For me, that was positive, and on top of that, Britney chose him, and I respect that, she never called him out when she was calling everyone else out.

2) I disagree with the framing of that question, because those who disliked Sam before weren't doing it with valid proof, and Sam wasn't the only issue; it was music, the book, and anyone Britney was seen with. I mean people came fo Paris Hilton because she posted a photo of Britney. 

3) opinions and theories are useless unless there's proof. We now have proof in the documents.

I will add that Sam has truly put his foot in it now, because he has alienated any support he has had, abd left a huge bad taste in people's mouth.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'll answer this as honestly as I can...

1) I didn't put blind faith in Sam, but I am disappointed in him. Sam was still the first person in Britney's immediate circle to speak out against Jamie, and regularly defended Britney publicly. For me, that was positive, and on top of that, Britney chose him, and I respect that, she never called him out when she was calling everyone else out.

2) I disagree with the framing of that question, because those who disliked Sam before weren't doing it with valid proof, and Sam wasn't the only issue; it was music, the book, and anyone Britney was seen with. I mean people came fo Paris Hilton because she posted a photo of Britney. 

3) opinions and theories are useless unless there's proof. We now have proof in the documents.

I will add that Sam has truly put his foot in it now, because he has alienated any support he has had, abd left a huge bad taste in people's mouth.

Thank you very much for your nice reply and honesty :)

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

People criticizing Sam weren’t rooting for Britney’s sorrow. We aren’t happy that we were right. It was heartbreaking to watch and we were angry that anyone who mentioned that there were major red flags was shut down in an extremely disrespectful manner. I’m happy that Britney is free of that man. I hate that she’s been harmed yet again. I started hating Sam because he showed signs that he had no respect for Britney and wasn’t really on her side. I and others had a right to point that out.

But tbh it does feel that way. You're saying ' We aren’t happy that we were right.' and im not saying you or all fans are but theres threads on here called YOU ALL OWE US AN APOLOGY like it was a bet on whether her marriage would fail and now it has   fans are acting like they've won a bet. so some fans are acting like they are happy they are right. again im not saying you are, im saying some fans are definitely acting that way 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

But tbh it does feel that way. You're saying ' We aren’t happy that we were right.' and im not saying you or all fans are but theres threads on here called YOU ALL OWE US AN APOLOGY like it was a bet on whether her marriage would fail and now it has   fans are acting like they've won a bet. so some fans are acting like they are happy they are right. again im not saying you are, im saying some fans are definitely acting that way 

I can see how you would view things that way. We just wanted him to be exposed because we had serious suspicions that he was anti-Britney. Turns out he exposed himself. He’s been wreaking havoc on her life and I want Britney to thrive. We all want Britney to thrive. He was getting in the way of that and I’m just glad that he’s gone and will get what’s coming to him.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block