Message to all banon & conspiracy theory shamers/Scam apologists - TOLD YOU SO

19 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Are you joking? You made a whole *** thread to gloat about how you were right. Don’t like being right my *** you are absolutely thriving off this like every other internet scum bucket:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Y’all are so foul and you can’t even see it. No one cares about you in this situation, you’ve made an entire thread to try and make it about you. Sad, desperate attention seeking from an even sadder bunch. Pack it up.

They’re delighting in it. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

1) How do you feel about the disappointment and blind faith you put in Sam(ney)?

2) Do you promise that from now on you will be more sober, careful and not believe everything you see from the outside?

3) Will you listen more from now on to more opinions from others that you may not be comfortable with?

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that was REPORTEDLY 'right'!! i hope you are all enjoying Britney's misery by jumping for joy like you've won the lottery! You should all be so proud of yourself!!

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Misery? Hesam was showing signs of being anti-Britney trash and it turns out that he was. **** him. Good ******* riddance. He was a danger to her and tried/is trying to exploit her mental strife allegedly, and for profit! Allegedly. Britney is in a much better situation now.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

@DiamondCircus told in whole time that Sam is communicating with TMZ and his activity is suspicious. Instead, Diamond was constantly silenced and punished for his words. People should take these opinions into account as well and keep their eyes open when they see evidence that someone is doing suspicious activities.

I think most of people here owe him an apology because he has open eyes all the time.

My point is - don't close your eyes and don't be afraid think of things differently.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block