TMZ: Britney prenup with Sam leaves him with nothing

11 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I came to Exhale because it was a source of information on Britney, a woman who had been severely abused by a conservatorship. I defended her often. Now, I realize more than ever that this forum is just a place for haters, first Britney now Sam. Too many of you take tabloids by their word. I can't stand it.

Sam stayed with Britney for 6 years. He files for divorce at a time when the film industry is more or less at a standstill, not good timing. Since he was unable to stick it out longer even when they had marital difficulties, logic tells me something major must have happened. And I don't think it is any of the tabloids' guesses. I wish him all the best for his future. And I wish Britney professional success, the return of her boys, and a new love that will stay with her for longer than 6 years.

Thank you for this mature response, Hamelia. It’s like I’m dealing with a bunch of 12-year-olds with no class who simply find pure bliss and satisfaction in revenge or being hateful. If not, they’re convincing themselves that Britney is suicidal and are putting such negative energy out into the universe that it makes me stick to my stomach. Britney is a strong woman. This newfound freedom may be what she needs to rediscover herself and honestly, it was for the best for Sam to leave than to continue a relationship that felt inauthentic or toxic. Divorce is also not an uncommon thing, especially in Hollywood. Sure, it can be messy at first but it’s not always a bad thing. Plus, you can tell in the several months leading up to the divorce that there was definitely some issues going on behind closed doors. Let’s hope it doesn’t escalate beyond measure and that both parties can move on. In the meantime, let’s attempt to spread more positivity and light rather than always being so hateful. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I came to Exhale because it was a source of information on Britney, a woman who had been severely abused by a conservatorship. I defended her often. Now, I realize more than ever that this forum is just a place for haters, first Britney now Sam. Too many of you take tabloids by their word. I can't stand it.

Sam stayed with Britney for 6 years. He files for divorce at a time when the film industry is more or less at a standstill, not good timing. Since he was unable to stick it out longer even when they had marital difficulties, logic tells me something major must have happened. And I don't think it is any of the tabloids' guesses. I wish him all the best for his future. And I wish Britney professional success, the return of her boys, and a new love that will stay with her for longer than 6 years.

What you fail to understand is that Sam was only in this for himself. He ran to the tabloids whenever he wanted to “defend his wife”, specifically the one who has always had it out for her, TMZ. And now that same tabloid is making Sam look like a victim in this situation. Wake up. Sam was terrible for Britney and I’m glad that he’s no longer a part of her life. She will do amazing without him.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

he’ll likely be refused from any major roles or sponsorship deals in the future as a consequence from all of this.

This guy's acting skills are terrible. I doubt anyone would consider hiring him.

38 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

I’m not concerned, I just don’t like it when people bully or harass others. I also don’t like it when rabid fans bully or harass her children either. It’s not like Sam has said or done anything deplorable unlike Justin Timberlake who sold Britney out and made the entire world sl** shame her for nearly a decade. But hey, only time will tell how all of this will pan out. At least Britney has a great team of attorneys working for her and I trust that whatever decision is made will be in her best interest.

Understanding Sam's actions and intentions isn't exactly rocket science. The interviews he conducted with TMZ were already sus as hell, it seems he collaborates with TMZ to shape a particular narrative.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

He will need money to support his expensive lifestyle, so you can expect him to do every interview possible. He might start sharing some really personal information, perhaps selling pictures etc. He’ll milk this divorce for what it’s worth.  Mark my words. 

Edited by bbbsss
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

I just want to see this whole situation end as soon as possible. Just write him a small check as a kiss goodbye. Probably cheaper than a high-class es***t boy for 7 years :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No thanks. He doesn’t deserve a dime. Britney’s been abandoned by her own ungrateful children, you think she should be that worried about what another dumb backstabber has to stay about her in the media? She’s incredibly strong and she can handle it, even if it’s upsetting. 

I also don’t see the GP siding with this moron if he keeps spewing out garbage. I’d much rather justice be served by giving him NOTHING, rather than writing him a check. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

It’s not like Sam has said or done anything deplorable unlike Justin Timberlake who sold Britney out and made the entire world sl** shame her for nearly a decade

Sam has been TMZ’s errand boy since before the con ended.

Sam has been lying to Britney and EXPLOITING HER IMMENSE PAIN AND TRAUMA that she is still recovering from for his own financial gain this whole time.

Sam has been fueling the flames needed to attempt to place Britney back in a conservatorship.

This is far worse than JT being bitter that Britney cheated on him because she was lonely and he was distant and way too focused on his career.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yes but when you become blacklisted from Hollywood, that’s an entire different story. I’m not saying this man is some reputable actor but he’ll likely be refused from any major roles or sponsorship deals in the future as a consequence from all of this. The majority of society has and will always side with Britney. I guess he can always go back to personal training.

Frankly, I dont particularly care as I've have always said I support Britney and her decisions, and Sam benefitted from that. He benefitted from fans supporting him as am extension of Britney who was publicly supporting her, and to file for legal fees and supports is essentially to do what the people he called out does.

He can continue auditioning, getting clients etc. If doesn't work, he can work in any other field. He's 29. 

Britney doesn't have a song called Spousal Support and Legal Fees, but she does have one called Work *****.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block