TMZ: Britney prenup with Sam leaves him with nothing

4 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yeah but at the same time, he likely won’t get any more job opportunities in Hollywood because of blacklisting and rabid Britney fans who are bullying him to death. He should have ended things back in 2016 but he was likely too young and naive to realize the mess he was tangling himself in. This is why Britney will likely be alone. No man will ever be good enough for her fanbase. I don’t think any man will ever even attempt it but let’s hope I’m wrong. 

She should probably date women at this point , she always chooses the worst men

• Like 3

In all honesty, he doesn't deserve "nothing" either.. he has helped her in her life and as a partner. She should take care of him within a reasonable accommodations. He has become accustomed to that type of living and needs to be OK. Just my take.. As a partner you do that. And people get divorced etc. But I don't agree with demands and extortions either. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

In all honesty, he doesn't deserve "nothing" either.. he has helped her in her life and as a partner. She should take care of him within a reasonable accommodations. He has become accustomed to that type of living and needs to be OK. Just my take.. As a partner you do that. And people get divorced etc. But I don't agree with demands and extortions either. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Are you high ? Really ? Prenup signed. Deserves nodda. He could have stayed married and worked through things. Marriage is tough . Its work. He really should have been there more for her . Yet he was focused on his career and who he could meet from her. I was rooting for him and her honestly. She seemed happy . Yet after the marriage she got worse. He networked and played the game. Its the asking for money after a year of marriage and a prenup.  Its sad he is now turning into another leech. No he deserves nothing . Sorry .. he has memories forever. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Are you high ? Really ? Prenup signed. Deserves nodda. He could have stayed married and worked through things. Marriage is tough . Its work. He really should have been there more for her . Yet he was focused on his career and who he could meet from her. I was rooting for him and her honestly. She seemed happy . Yet after the marriage she got worse. He networked and played the game. Its the asking for money after a year of marriage and a prenup.  Its sad he is now turning into another leech. No he deserves nothing . Sorry .. he has memories forever. 

Well there's multiple ways to look at it, and you are entitled to your opinion.. I see it as Britney makes money left and right, I believe I read somewhere she earns 900k a month on interest alone. If she gives him a million dollars to work on his life apart from her she'll make it back within 6 weeks.. It is what it is.. But everyone is entitled to their opinions.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Well there's multiple ways to look at it, and you are entitled to your opinion.. I see it as Britney makes money left and right, I believe I read somewhere she earns 900k a month on interest alone. If she gives him a million dollars to work on his life apart from her she'll make it back within 6 weeks.. It is what it is.. But everyone is entitled to their opinions.. 

He deserves nothing. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I came to Exhale because it was a source of information on Britney, a woman who had been severely abused by a conservatorship. I defended her often. Now, I realize more than ever that this forum is just a place for haters, first Britney now Sam. Too many of you take tabloids by their word. I can't stand it.

Sam stayed with Britney for 6 years. He files for divorce at a time when the film industry is more or less at a standstill, not good timing. Since he was unable to stick it out longer even when they had marital difficulties, logic tells me something major must have happened. And I don't think it is any of the tabloids' guesses. I wish him all the best for his future. And I wish Britney professional success, the return of her boys, and a new love that will stay with her for longer than 6 years.

Exactly.  I'm out and I think this is going to be my last post here.  Lovely meeting you Hamelia.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I believe he is getting a million from reports but who knows . He will be fine if he invests it . He signed a prenup . It should not be contested . He knew what he was signing . It was clearly established . Yes your entitled to your opinion.  He knew she was damaged snd abused . Did he expect a perfect life after her trauma? Marriage is not all fun and games . He quit . Sorry he should not get a dime . Work !!! Yet he’s-making out. It will be tax free money . To make that money its takes many many years . I do not feel bad for him . Work harder . Move on . Yet he could have worked it out . Fights happen a lot . It’s normal. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Yeah but at the same time, he likely won’t get any more job opportunities in Hollywood because of blacklisting and rabid Britney fans who are bullying him to death. He should have ended things back in 2016 but he was likely too young and naive to realize the mess he was tangling himself in. This is why Britney will likely be alone. No man will ever be good enough for her fanbase. I don’t think any man will ever even attempt it but let’s hope I’m wrong. 

I think the best kind of man that would work for Britney is someone who is on her level financially but also lives private life and isnt interested in fame. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

He was of sound mind and body when he agreed to the terms of the prenup. It is a binding contract. He knew before that he shouldn’t become accustomed to the lifestyle she is living. It has been just a year since he signed that contract, it’s not like it’s something from 20 years ago.

Also, he benefited from the relationship financially as countless doors opened for him and he basically got free publicity. He also didn’t have to spend the money he earned, since he lived with Britney, and she probably payed for the lifestyle he got accustomed to. So he even got to put his own money aside for a rainy day, aka right ********** now. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Sam never abused Britney though. Did he take advantage of her? Possibly, but that’s not the same as abuse. And I’m talking about post-breakup. Fans are absolutely acting rabid towards and bullying him. He will likely be blacklisted from Hollywood and have all sponsorship deals terminated as a result of this divorce. I just don’t understand why he didn’t call it quits earlier. I guess love can be blind. Sure, they had their moments but they were clearly not compatible for eachother. 

I will go with alleged abuse then. If the photo opportunities of her leaving the facility back in 2019 was creating by Sam then that is abuse. If he was assigned to be her handler by team con, then that is abuse. If he took control of her phone and encouraged her to make embarrassing photos/videos  then yes that is abuse. If he is threatening to reveal embarrassing footage if he is not paid, that is abuse. But otherwise I apologise for making a statement about Sam abusing Britney without any facts. I will do better next time.

But aside from that, Britney is famous and any man that comes into her life knows what kind of attention that will bring. 

If Sam is blacklisted from Hollywood, that is not the fault of Britney or the fans.  Had he not met Britney would he be a Hollywood star by now anyway?. Who knows, maybe, maybe not.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

He was of sound mind and body when he agreed to the terms of the prenup. It is a binding contract. He knew before that he shouldn’t become accustomed to the lifestyle she is living. It has been just a year since he signed that contract, it’s not like it’s something from 20 years ago.

Also, he benefited from the relationship financially as countless doors opened for him and he basically got free publicity. He also didn’t have to spend the money he earned, since he lived with Britney, and she probably payed for the lifestyle he got accustomed to. So he even got to put his own money aside for a rainy day, aka right ********** now. 

I understand but I guess if it was me.. I'd set him up with a starting package if I loved him and had that kind of money whelp.. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Showreel Channel said:

I will go with alleged abuse then. If the photo opportunities of her leaving the facility back in 2019 was creating by Sam then that is abuse. If he was assigned to be her handler by team con, then that is abuse. If he took control of her phone and encouraged her to make embarrassing photos/videos  then yes that is abuse. If he is threatening to reveal embarrassing footage if he is not paid, that is abuse. But otherwise I apologise for making a statement about Sam abusing Britney without any facts. I will do better next time.

But aside from that, Britney is famous and any man that comes into her life knows what kind of attention that will bring. 

If Sam is blacklisted from Hollywood, that is not the fault of Britney or the fans.  Had he not met Britney would he be a Hollywood star by now anyway?. Who knows, maybe, maybe not.

Don't forget that Britney allegedly opening an umbrella in Sam's arse is also abuse! 😂

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block