Sam alleges Britney cheated on him with a member of her house staff, claims to have seen video evidence

1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Well learn to be better in bed Sam.

I hope this kid fully grasps that no one cares about him except in terms of whether he was good to Britney or not. 

freshofftheboat GIF by ABC Network

That video of them kissing on Instagram was awkward, Brit looked hot and in control he didn't look like he knew how to kiss or knew what to do. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 5

Goodness.

They're saying Britney cheated in her fully staffed home, knowing that she could be easily recorded or filmed? Ok...? 

I'm gonna just wait and see how everything goes. I will take this info with a grain of salt. Who knows. It may be true 🤷🏻‍♂️. But again this is too much that it seems unlikely. Waiting for Britney to post something random on IG and stay unbothered.

• Like 1
Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-s-Split-F
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Sam Asghari and Britney Spears ‘wanted different things and they couldn’t come to an agreement on several issues’

“Their friends would be really surprised if Britney cheated and they just don’t see that as a possibility,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly on Thursday, August 17. “ They believe there were other issues but cheating wasn’t one of them.”

As for what exactly went wrong between Spears and Asghari, the insider told Us that the pair had been having “problems for a while.” 

“Although things seemed OK on the surface, there was a lot going on behind the scenes. Sam just wasn’t happy and no longer saw a future with Britney,” the source said. “They both wanted different things and they couldn’t come to an agreement on several issues such as having children.”

Last month, a second source exclusively told Us that the duo were at odds over expanding their family.

“Britney really wants kids in the near future, but Sam isn’t so sure,” the insider shared. “She wants to be a mom again so badly and says Sam’s breaking a promise he made when they first got together. It’s hard to imagine him changing his mind anytime soon.”

• Love 6
1 minute ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Honestly if he was just "throwing in the towel" I would have no problem with it. The issue I have with this is him going to tabloids and planting stories and clear fake news.

He has been going to the tabloids since day one. Did anyone really think Britney wanted to sell her wedding day photos as an exclusive? Sam married a popstar right after the whole freebritney movement. I think he thought he would have a much different life with her…a more public one where he would be seen as the hero. Instead he had a wife who clearly wants nothing to do with the public. He’s a clown and always has been. 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block