Sam alleges Britney cheated on him with a member of her house staff, claims to have seen video evidence

14 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I completely agree, although I personally believe it is Borderline Personality Disorder

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I know someone with BPD, and their behaviour is very similar to Britney’s. When you are doing something, in that moment, your whole framework of logic and reasoning changes. So, for example, she could wake up on a Monday fully believing 100% that dancing around a pole in a leopard print bikini is tacky and gross and wouldn’t dare do it. By Wednesday, she’s feeling herself and thinks it’s a power move. Your whole sense of self, logic and your way of thinking completely changes. 

It would explain a lot of things she’s been through, including locking herself in the bathroom with her kids, cutting her hair at Disneyland, her frequent short term relationships and fear of abandonment, her impulsiveness and anger, often caused by a trigger, feeling alone and out of control (feeling ‘empty’) which she has said numerous times in For The Record and on Insta.

It’s absolutely manageable and you can have a normal life. But it must be SO difficult having BPD and being a celebrity 

a lot of times DID gets mistaken for Bipolar. 

Thing is, I dont want to be playing guessing game, and also want to respect Britneys choice as not to speak about it publicly, but would it be better for her and everyone I think so.

I know Kanye is a man, but I think hes also gaining a lot of sympathy in the heart of his scandals.

6 hours ago, KStar28 said:

Okay no -- 1. these stupid images could also apply to ADHD in  adult Women and PTSD. DON'T arm chair diagnose ANYONE. PERIOD. 2. I'm someone with CPTSD and that first image describes me to a T about half the time and I can promise you I don't have BPD. Just been seriously abused in my past.

The last thing anyone should be doing is trying to diagnose someone they do not personally know.  Leave that to the medical team BRITNEY chooses, please.

These infographics do more harm than good. 

We don't know what Britney is dealing with, but we can all figure out (unless you're blind or Team Con) that Sam is looking for a payout and wants to break his Prenup agreement so he can profit off of Britney for the rest of his life - as it looks like he's been trying to do this whole time.

Exactly this is the reason why it would be easier and better if she 'outed' herself publicly.

Its putting fans in a bad position where we know something is off, but its rude to diagnose. And let me not start with people that are not fans, that are haters, they love to mock. if she would be public about it at least those that are mocking and making fun of her look horrible. I think we live in the era where mental health is taken more seriously than before.

I am studying psychology but you cant diagnose anyone without actually being 1 on 1 with them and even then it takes time to diagnose. 

• Love 1
On 8/18/2023 at 12:12 AM, limecakes said:

Doesnt this tumor always comes back? That shes inappropriate around staff, that she ***ually harasses staff, that she walks naked around staff. I hope it not true. 

IDK but the video kfat shared that sons recorded she said sth about her b-o-o-b hanging out or did I get it wrong??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block