Sam alleges Britney cheated on him with a member of her house staff, claims to have seen video evidence

I hate to say this, but why do I feel like it's 2006-2007 again..? The latest big magazine incident about Britney is, Kevin and what happened after that. But the latest rumors have made me think that we are definitely starting again. That would be very scary and difficult. I hope she is okay and ahe knows that we will always be there for her. I would have loved to hug her. I love you Brit Brit and wish you the best.

58 minutes ago, Zach F said:

Can we stop giving TMZ clicks no one else is picking up what they're trying to do just this forum.

Not our h0.rny queen making Blackout 2.0 :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Not worth giving these scumbags a thread and sorry to de-rail

But TMZ have posted a poll, A POLL, asking if Brit will have a mental breakdown after the breakup. 

This is a new LOWWWW. Do these people have like zero human qualities? 

This people need to go to hell

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

So she’s allowed to cheat now is she? Yall think this woman ****s literal gold 

I dont know how to say this without sounding like a prick, I swear Im not trying to be rude (to you or Britney), but,

we still havent got any official diagnosis on her mental health possible issues. and I am aware britney army was claiming 'she doesnt owe us explanation' , but in some cases (ok, all) it might help to understand one better :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Example: selena gomez and demi lovato not just stated what they suffer from, but even more so, made documentaries (demi even more than one) and now when they have public tantrums/issues/scandals yes, people may critique but it gives perspective, (attack is not as harsh), people tend to be more forgiiving and hopefully understanding. remember demi lovato froyo business incident? 

as britney army for years, one has to be a fool to think britney doesnt suffer from anything.

yes, there was discussion among, i dont know which media like she has bipolar, but some of us think DID is possible too. thing is since she didnt make 'official statement' we can only guess.

in DID, for example, hyper***uality and violence is 'normal', and one tends to 'switch' and not remember what they have done when they were in that state. Im not saying this to excuse Britney or anyone that has this disorder (I repeat, it wasnt known to public or fans what Britney is suffering from, but no child that turned into a star went through life without some bad 'side effects'), but you have to understand that it takes long time for someone to figure out how to communicate (between alters, if this would be the case) and handle their issues. even for something so 'popular' (in culture) like anxiety there is tons of misinformation and people struggle their whole lives to figure out what is the best for them.

some people even die with wrong diagnosis/wrong med or completely undiagnosed.

im just saying, cheating per se in monogamous relationship might be wrong, but we dont have (and we will never have) 'all' the information needed to 'judge' someone. this takes maturity, but even in 'normal' (read non famous) couples we cant ever know whats going on between them. even in the marriage theres always 2 perspectives/2 angles and they often change depending on period of time. imagine, someone as famous as britney and all the trauma and torture she has being going through since she was a little undeveloped child. only michael jackson can 'understand' in my belief what she could possibly be going through. 

we can only support britney and enjoy her artistic output and endeavors as celebrity.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just find it disgusting and sxist how lots of people try to portray Britney as a h.orny nymphomaniac.

If she were a man and she was accused of this behavior,

no one would care.

How come no one talks about Kim Kardashian being sxual?

in my b.lunt opinion, she comes off more promiscuous than Britney ever did.

Being a fan of Britney for 23 years, I know that the hypersxual persona she has had throughout the years was just an act.

Because they’re trying to compile “evidence” that Britney is having “manic episodes” and can’t be in charge of her own treatment and/or life. Everything Britney has been smeared with over the past couple of years in particular are symptoms of bipolar disorder. Hyper***uality is a mania/hypomania symptom.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Sam is obviously planting these stories to make Britney pay him a settlement for him to shut up. He has to deny that he's planting these stories because if he doesn't then they could be used against him in court. Don't be blind people!

And this is how conspiracy theories get spread on here and within the fandom like wildfire. Some of you guys speak like you’re in a cult and then you have the audacity to tell us that we’re blind???

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block