Juno Lynn ‘likes’ Divorce announcement post

Juno Lynn has “liked” a post by PEOPLE accounting the divorce. I guess it can be taken in 2 ways, she’s happy for Britney getting away from SCAM or she’s happy in a “hahaha” way :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Juno Lynn has “liked” a post by PEOPLE accounting the divorce. I guess it can be taken in 2 ways, she’s happy for Britney getting away from SCAM or she’s happy in a “hahaha” way :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Biitch 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, I Can Bang said:

But I mean, wasn't Drunktard Jamie the one who had to approve all her relationships during the c-ship?

I'm genuinely asking

I believe it was once said that Britney’s dad didn’t see any hope or potential in her relationship with Sam. It probably came as a shock to him and the rest of Britney’s family that their relationship lasted as long as they did. I also don’t think a lot of men, in general, prior to her relationship with Sam, were interested in sticking it out with Britney due to the constraints of her conservatorship. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Every single comment? No, just the ones I came across that didn’t make any sense.

Oh please.

You don't think I see your reactions?

You clearly have alot of free time on your hands if you laugh at lots of my comments especially about serious stuff!

You have been nothing but rude to not only me but alot of people on here.

Even GlitterRain before they became mod.

I don't know how you still have account on here when you're that disrespectful to others.

I even was nice to you at one point but you know what?

I'm done.

You really are annoying and if it were up to me, I'd ban you from here.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block