Juno Lynn ‘likes’ Divorce announcement post

2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I believe it was once said that Britney’s dad didn’t see any hope or potential in her relationship with Sam. It probably came as a shock to him and the rest of Britney’s family that their relationship lasted as long as they did. I also don’t think a lot of men, in general, prior to her relationship with Sam, were interested in sticking it out with Britney due to the constraints of her conservatorship. 

So, the same Jamie who literally said 'no' to Britney even when she wanted to do something as simple as changing the color of her furniture, wasn't 'powerful' enough to tell Sam: 'back tf off'? Idk... sounds a bit out of character for someone like him.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Oh please.

You don't think I see your reactions?

You clearly have alot of free time on your hands if you laugh at lots of my comments especially about serious stuff!

You have been nothing but rude to not only me but alot of people on here.

Even GlitterRain before they became mod.

I don't know how you still have account on here when you're that disrespectful to others.

I even was nice to you at one point but you know what?

I'm done.

You really are annoying and if it were up to me, I'd ban you from here.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Oh please.

You don't think I see your reactions?

You clearly have alot of free time on your hands if you laugh at lots of my comments especially about serious stuff!

You have been nothing but rude to not only me but alot of people on here.

Even GlitterRain before they became mod.

I don't know how you still have account on here when you're that disrespectful to others.

I even was nice to you at one point but you know what?

I'm done.

You really are annoying and if it were up to me, I'd ban you from here.

Mimi I love you and think you’re sweet but you really should learn to not take everything to heart and so personal. If a user chooses to react to a post, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Also, I kindly ask that you leave my relationship with GlitterRain out of this. This has absolutely nothing to do with them as we are on neutral terms.

Any further concerns or questions can be addressed via PM. Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Mimi I love you and think you’re sweet but you really should learn to not take everything to heart and so personal. If a user chooses to react to a post, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Also, I kindly ask that you leave my relationship with GlitterRain out of this. This has absolutely nothing to do with them as we are on neutral terms.

You're on neutral terms because you know they can ban you in a heartbeat. You've always been pretty terrible on this forum.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, I Can Bang said:

So, the same Jamie who literally said 'no' to Britney even when she wanted to do something as simple as changing the color of her furniture, wasn't 'powerful' enough to tell Sam: 'back tf off'? Idk... sounds a bit out of character for someone like him.

I don’t think there was any hard evidence that Britney couldn’t do things such as “change the color of her furniture”. Yes, she was under certain constraints but just because someone is under a conservatorship doesn’t strip them the right to love or fall in love. We all deserve love and to fall in love, and I don’t think Jamie was ever against Britney establishing herself in a relationship. Having a significant other likely made work a lot more smooth-sailing from 2016 until the termination of her conservatorship. Now did Jamie like Sam? Likely not, and if it were up to him, he probably would have set her up with a fisherman from Louisiana. In all — we truly don’t know the ins and out of their relationship. We don’t know the hurdles Sam had to go through to get access to Britney or simply take her out on a dinner. We also don’t know if it was Britney who fought with her father to keep Sam in her life or have access to him. Yes, we have evidence of Sam calling Britney’s father a “****” but again, we don’t know all the full details of their relationship. I choose to believe that Britney was given the freedom to find love, conservatorship or not. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

You're on neutral terms because you know they can ban you in a heartbeat. You've always been pretty terrible on this forum.

How have I been terrible? Because I don’t follow some of you like a cult and choose to form my own opinions? GlitterRain wasn’t even a part of this conversation to begin with and all I said was that we’re on neutral terms (keyword: neutral). Nice to know you’re holding onto pointless grudges though. Who even are you again?

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

At least I can sleep at night knowing that I am NOT a troll who likes to be rude to others on here.

I've been on here for 4 years and I know how you act on here and obviously you're not gonna change cause you still act immature.

And also you laugh at everything I say,

obviously you intend to do that cause I don't see you doing that to anyone else on here, just me.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

At least I can sleep at night knowing that I am NOT a troll who likes to be rude to others on here.

I've been on here for 4 years and I know how you act on here and obviously you're not gonna change cause you still act immature.

And also you laugh at everything I say,

obviously you intend to do that cause I don't see you doing that to anyone else on here, just me.

Mimi, sweetheart. You’re misinformed about who I am or what my intentions are. No, I do not laugh or react at everything you say but when you write things such as being afraid that you’re going to see a headline on the news that Britney is dead, it is absurd, offensive to many and does not radiate good energy. This is just one example. I’ve also seen many users ‘react’ to your content so what’s the big deal when I do it? Why are you all treating me like I’m the Britney Spears of Exhale? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Kidding, ofc! Look, I may not have time to post everyday and when I don’t, I’ll usually just react if I happen to be online. It really isn’t anything more than that. Again, you really should try to learn to not take things so personal or to heart. Like I said, if you want to further discuss, my PMs are open!

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I don’t think there was any hard evidence that Britney couldn’t do things such as “change the color of her furniture”. Yes, she was under certain constraints but just because someone is under a conservatorship doesn’t strip them the right to love or fall in love. We all deserve love and to fall in love, and I don’t think Jamie was ever against Britney establishing herself in a relationship. Having a significant other likely made work a lot more smooth-sailing from 2016 until the termination of her conservatorship. Now did Jamie like Sam? Likely not, and if it were up to him, he probably would have set her up with a fisherman from Louisiana. In all — we truly don’t know the ins and out of their relationship. We don’t know the hurdles Sam had to go through to get access to Britney or simply take her out on a dinner. We also don’t know if it was Britney who fought with her father to keep Sam in her life or have access to him. Yes, we have evidence of Sam calling Britney’s father a “****” but again, we don’t know all the full details of their relationship. I choose to believe that Britney was given the freedom to find love, conservatorship or not. 

I hope so, because we all have the right to fall in love! Obviously we don't know the other person's intentions otherwhise no one in this world would be heartbroken! All I hate tho is how certain beings are acting towards her "oh well, have you seen her ig, of course this would happen" ugh I hate that!! 

Edited by I Can Bang
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Mimi, sweetheart. You’re misinformed about who I am or what my intentions are. No, I do not laugh or react at everything you say but when you write things such as being afraid that you’re going to see a headline on the news that Britney is dead, it is absurd, offensive to many and does not radiate good energy. This is just one example. I’ve also seen many users ‘react’ to your content so what’s the big deal when I do it? Why are you all treating me like I’m the Britney Spears of Exhale? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Kidding, ofc! Look, I may not have time to post everyday and when I don’t, I’ll usually just react if I happen to be online. It really isn’t anything more than that. Again, you really should try to learn to not take things so personal or to heart. Like I said, if you want to further discuss, my PMs are open!

You never react to my comments with another reaction other than laughing.

So what if I wrote that comment about being concerned about Britney dying?

I care about her alot probably more than any celeb and it would break my heart if she died young like MJ and Whitney.

My comment was not offensive at all.

4 hours ago, I Can Bang said:

Exactlyyy!!! Because they are all working together since the begining! He knew how to get rid of David and Charlie but not Sam? If Sam was able to stay in the picture it was because they wanted him to stay!!! That's it!!! It's simple only Scamy spousal support lovers didn't see it!!!

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You never react to my comments with another reaction other than laughing.

So what if I wrote that comment about being concerned about Britney dying?

I care about her alot probably more than any celeb and it would break my heart if she died young like MJ and Whitney.

My comment was not offensive at all.

He does it with everybody don't take it personally. He also laugh at my comment saying I was affraid about Britney being in danger now she's alone against TEAM CON. Don't expect much from Scamy lovers... Their only reaction is to laugh since they have zero argument! They're only clowns, calling people dumb while they are the dumbest! "Go touch some grass, while they are stalking Scamy IG all the day, "you guys never have been in a relationship clearly" while they know themselves nothing about relationship and get fooled as f by Scamy and his spousal support... Don't pay them any attention!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block