It’s All Starting To Make Sense

1 minute ago, easy said:

Imo the best thing for her right now would be completely leaving la. There's nothing really tying her there anymore, leaving the country would be ideal but even the state would be perfect. 

No, I agree. The state of California has already proven that it doesn't care about her livelyhood or her rights and sadly her boys are not nearby. I hope she gets a chance to truly start over. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

ya'll have some real issues with SlayOut and idk why. But this nitpicky and unnecessary slander in random topics that have nothing to do with SlayOut has got to stop.

People who supported Sam and Britney are people who only wanted good for her, and they firmly wanted to believe she was finally happy. And I don't think this is something that should be held against them.

So can we chill now pls? 

What ? Slayer and Slayout is the same member ? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 6
7 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

No, I agree. The state of California has already proven that it doesn't care about her livelyhood or her rights and sadly her boys are not nearby. I hope she gets a chance to truly start over. 

Agree! It will help her in her quest for normalcy/ a "regular" life, too. Even if she moved to New Jersey/upstate New York. Not completely in the city, but close enough to take a train whenever she'd like. Change of scenery, people, everything. 

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Slayer, the one who told people to go touch some grass while he was spending all his day to stalk Scamy IG... The one who said people here don't know anything about love and being in relationship because they never had one, while he wasn't even able to see all the red flags giving by Scamy, the fallen mod who is or was in war with this board and his creator but keep coming here in secret with different accounts (yeah the one who asked people to go touch some grass does that)... Is unoficially missing! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Slayer... Scamy is asking for spousal support, why? He said he only eat rice and doesn't cost that most!

He also want attorney fees? Why fighting with Britney in court anyway? He should go in peace like the good guy he is right? Attorney fees with a little bonus in his pocket! Bring your lover to his senses!

Slayer gave points yesterday because of Sam lol people rather blame the fans than see the truth

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

This is just so sad cause I remember Britney saying in her testimony that all she wanted was to get married and have a baby and when she finally gets married again, 

this happens.

Why can’t she find a decent man who truly loves her and won’t use her for fame and money? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yeah that is sad. I still hope she will have a baby girl

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I hope she doesn't have anymore kids! Motherhood ruined her life.

Britney loved her babies then they were little and she loves them today even if they r neglecting her. She said multiple times she wants more kids so if it is her wish she deserves it. 

Her life not ruined btw

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Ikr sis, we all wished her to have her life and they ruined it again.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think they will avoid the Sam comments and just talk about Britney. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I would swallow my proud and say that I was wrong,..... but I was right about him.... she probably will paying off Sam to get rid of him. I remember I saw this for her in this year :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I just don't understand why she has such bad luck with men.

Even before K-Fed, she had bad luck with Jason, Justin and Reggie.

Men either see her as an ATM or a sx toy, its so sad.

She deserves so much better :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

Britney needs to stop dating down because the same thing keeps happening they are there for money not her I love Britney but it's like her marriage to Kevin taught her nothing she still continues to date guys with nothing or very little.

Agree.

The last man she was with that had the same status as her was Justin since he's also a singer.

She clearly doesn't have a strong sense to know when a man is using her.

Someone as beautiful and successful as her should be with another A-lister as well.

Also its obvious she got with Sam cause he's young and hot,

if he didn't look the way he did, I doubt she would've gave him the time of day.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, mmmpapiloveyou said:

With “Scam” finally revealing his true intentions, which I can almost guarantee most of us knew deep down inside, was going to happen.

Now the wedding aka the “production” fiasco is making so much more sense.

It happened basically overnight, Britney looked like she had no ******* clue what was happening, nor say in the matter.

Who doesn’t know who’s on the guest list nor invited to their wedding? Drew Berrymore? Selena Gomez? Like, who are these people to Britney… besides a women with a talk show & the most followed person on IG. It was all a LIE.

I’m not condoning violence, but I really wouldn’t be upset at an article about a crazed fan attacking Sam Asgari. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean, it was obvious that Sam's team was orchestrating things. That guest list was filled with people who Sam's manager probably works/worked for or was otherwise connected with. Brit's guests basically were them digging up a couple of old celeb pals of Britney's in Paris and Madonna.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Elle90s said:

That marriage was doom from the beginning. None of her family members attended which is not a way to start a marriage.She should’ve kept dating him and save her money. Now she has to live in the house where she got married. 

I mean, didn't she give hints all the time on IG kinda revealing all the celebs at her wedding were a surprise for her? Pretty much confirming she didn't know who tf was attending lol. Or am I tripping? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block