It’s All Starting To Make Sense

29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

This is just so sad cause I remember Britney saying in her testimony that all she wanted was to get married and have a baby and when she finally gets married again, 

this happens.

Why can’t she find a decent man who truly loves her and won’t use her for fame and money? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Ikr sis, we all wished her to have her life and they ruined it again.

23 minutes ago, Matou said:

Waiting for some apologies from "Sam's defenders no matter what" ...

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think they will avoid the Sam comments and just talk about Britney. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I would swallow my proud and say that I was wrong,..... but I was right about him.... she probably will paying off Sam to get rid of him. I remember I saw this for her in this year :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

ya'll have some real issues with SlayOut and idk why. But this nitpicky and unnecessary slander in random topics that have nothing to do with SlayOut has got to stop.

People who supported Sam and Britney are people who only wanted good for her, and they firmly wanted to believe she was finally happy. And I don't think this is something that should be held against them.

So can we chill now pls? 

Dude don't come up into a conversation if you don't know anything about it! I never cared about this guy, actually it's like the second time I mentionning his name, I don't care so much about his face that I didn't even know his name is now SlayOut! This dude came after me because I said I didn't trust Sam with all the red flags! Now Scamy spousal support is proving that I was right, it's normal that I bring it up! Not because his your friend you have to jump and defend him even if he was wrong! He called people dumb, now the truth is revealed don't be surprise! Like you said "YALL HAVE SOME REAL ISSUES", your lover also have issue with Jordan, he also did really nasty stuff that people told me against this board the time he was mad!!! So please!!! Don't act like he was the victim here, there reasons why people don't like this guy, there reasons why he's a fallen mod!

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Dude don't come up into a conversation if you don't know anything about it! I never cared about this guy, actually it's like the second time I mentionning his name, I don't care so much about his face that I didn't even know his name is now SlayOut! This dude came after me because I said I didn't trust Sam with all the red flags! Now Scamy spousal support is proving that I was right, it's normal that I bring it up! Not because his your friend you have to jump and defend him even if he was wrong! He called people dumb, now the truth is revealed don't be surprise! Like you said "YALL HAVE SOME REAL ISSUES", your lover also have issue with Jordan, he also did really nasty stuff that people told me against this board the time he was mad!!! So please!!! Don't act like he was the victim here, there reasons why people don't like this guy, there reasons why he's a fallen mod!

I just feel like you're being unnecessarily dramatic and should actually go outside and realize there's more to life than this website.

But you do you. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, BUWYGF said:

I just feel like you're being unnecessarily dramatic and should actually go outside and realize there's more to life than this website.

But you do you. 

Haha birds (pigeons in this case) of a feather flock together!

Dude! Dude! Dude! I'm here since 2020 I posted like 500 messages... You, let me check... Also joined in 2020 and you have like 4K messages... AND I'M THE ONE WHO NEED TO GO OUTSIDE??? HAHAHAHHA

You guys are so ridiculous! You are the same that your fallen mod, Slayflop! Calling people idiots when you guys are the dumbest! Telling people to go touch some grass, while Slayflop spent all his day stalking Scamy Spousal Support IG and believing in everything he said:clown_meme__makeup_green: YOU're bunch of clowns! I don't even know you in the first, you jump into something you don't even know! You fop falleen mod called people dumb since forever, now the truth is revealed, off course people will mentionning it! Ok bye, go eat proteins and leave me alone!

ZERO ARGUMENTS like your clown friend! Calling out people for WHAT YOU GUYS DO IT TEN TIME WORST!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

This is just so sad cause I remember Britney saying in her testimony that all she wanted was to get married and have a baby and when she finally gets married again, 

this happens.

Why can’t she find a decent man who truly loves her and won’t use her for fame and money? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Britney needs to stop dating down because the same thing keeps happening they are there for money not her I love Britney but it's like her marriage to Kevin taught her nothing she still continues to date guys with nothing or very little.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Haha birds (pigeons in this case) of a feather flock together!

Dude! Dude! Dude! I'm here since 2020 I posted like 500 messages... You, let me check... Also joined in 2020 and you have like 4K messages... AND I'M THE ONE WHO NEED TO GO OUTSIDE??? HAHAHAHHA

You guys are so ridiculous! You are the same that your fallen mod, Slayflop! Calling people idiots when you guys are the dumbest! Telling people to go touch some grass, while Slayflop spent all his day stalking Scamy Spousal Support IG and believing in everything he said:clown_meme__makeup_green: YOU're bunch of clowns! I don't even know you in the first, you jump into something you don't even know! You fop falleen mod called people dumb since forever, now the truth is revealed, off course people will mentionning it! Ok bye, go eat proteins and leave me alone!

ZERO ARGUMENTS like your clown friend! Calling out people for WHAT YOU GUYS DO IT TEN TIME WORST!!!

In the time I was here I never developed conspiracy theories about mods or attacked and offended mods for disagreeing with me. Nor have I ever personally taken warning points I was given in the past. Because it.is.just.a.website. 

Even your response to me is nothing but disrespectful and offensive. And I still choose not to offend you, even though you frankly dont even deserve it at this point. 

But again, you do you honey. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

Britney needs to stop dating down because the same thing keeps happening they are there for money not her I love Britney but it's like her marriage to Kevin taught her nothing she still continues to date guys with nothing or very little.

I think she dates those type of men for the "normalcy" aspect they bring. It's clear they get a taste of "the good life" of Britney's money and slowly want just that without Britney. I hope she takes this time as a second freedom and learns to stand completely on her own. She's capable and stronger than most. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, easy said:

I think she dates those type of men for the "normalcy" aspect they bring. It's clear they get a taste of "the good life" of Britney's money and slowly want just that without Britney. I hope she takes this time as a second freedom and learns to stand completely on her own. She's capable and stronger than most. 

This. I also think she so desperately wants to break away from her own celebrity because she recognizes how toxic it has been and just wants to have a normal existence (whatever that may be to her). If only she could. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

This. I also think she so desperately wants to break away from her own celebrity because she recognizes how toxic it has been and just wants to have a normal existence (whatever that may be to her). If only she could. 

Imo the best thing for her right now would be completely leaving la. There's nothing really tying her there anymore, leaving the country would be ideal but even the state would be perfect. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block