It’s All Starting To Make Sense

16 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Slayer gave points yesterday because of Sam lol people rather blame the fans than see the truth

True dat. These mods lock threads basing it opinions they dont agree with. Like cmon this is a forum and if you cant handle opposing views from your own why would you use your “power” as mod to silence other fans? Arent we all adults here?

@BUWYGF and @SlayOut both locked my threads for undue censorship. In the end when I complained about it.z  Jordan unlocked them. See how unfair these mods are. You go out and see some grass and let people voice their pov and opinions on an online forum. Lol 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, easy said:

Imo the best thing for her right now would be completely leaving la. There's nothing really tying her there anymore, leaving the country would be ideal but even the state would be perfect. 

Exactly. Her children aren’t there…so why stay? I remember thinking Lindsay Lohan made an odd choice by moving to Dubai years ago… but clearly getting out of LA, which frankly seems like such a toxic, place seems to have done her a world of good. There are bad people in every corner of the world for sure…. But maybe let’s try somewhere different, Brit. 

Hell, look at Jeffree Star (yes, problematic I know.) He seems a hell of a lot more mellow since moving to Wyoming. Buy yourself a house in middle America, Britney…(or better yet, abroad. Perhaps on an island somewhere. ) before this divorce case gets to court and you have to hand over millions to Sam,  invest in a few wigs and a bunch of sunglasses and go out incognito and live your life away from all of these users. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bluemoonpj said:

Exactly. Her children aren’t there…so why stay? I remember thinking Lindsay Lohan made an odd choice by moving to Dubai years ago… but clearly getting out of LA, which frankly seems like such a toxic, place seems to have done her a world of good. There are bad people in every corner of the world for sure…. But maybe let’s try somewhere different, Brit. 

Hell, look at Jeffree Star (yes, problematic I know.) He seems a hell of a lot more mellow since moving to Wyoming. Buy yourself a house in middle America, Britney…(or better yet, abroad. Perhaps on an island somewhere. ) before this divorce case gets to court and you have to hand over millions to Sam,  invest in a few wigs and a bunch of sunglasses and go out incognito and live your life away from all of these users. 

I don't think Scam is gonna get a dime more than what was in the prenup unless Britney just wants this over and done with. But she doesn't seem to be in a throw money at it til it goes away mood at all. We'll see! 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

True dat. These mods lock threads basing it opinions they dont agree with. Like cmon this is a forum and if you cant handle opposing views from your own why would you use your “power” as mod to silence other fans? Arent we all adults here?

@BUWYGF and @SlayOut both locked my threads for undue censorship. In the end when I complained about it.z  Jordan unlocked them. See how unfair these mods are. You go out and see some grass and let people voice their pov and opinions on an online forum. Lol 

Not sure why the locking of your thread is still an issue? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Especially when you made a duplicate thread that we allowed to remain open? :orangu_orangutan_ape: And I already told you that I was going to unlock the original thread (which was a moot point since you made the new one…) :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 8/16/2023 at 11:34 PM, SlayOut said:

I was going to unlock the thread temporarily, but see you’ve already made a new one. Each post must be approved before it’s published in your new thread. If the new thread is locked (and/or the old thread remains locked), it’s because Jordan approved it.

Pretty sure the wedding was in fact, true. It was stated that Britney decided last minute to get married on that specific date due to the no fly order in place. She also posted photos getting measurements for her wedding dress. The wedding was true. The invitations were sent last minute (according to Vicky) so maybe that’s why Britney didn’t fully know who was going to be there. Selena took her friends with her, maybe Britney didn’t appreciate that.

• Like 2
On 8/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, BUWYGF said:

not me mixing them up omg :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:that's embarrassing 

On 8/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, BUWYGF said:

no i flopped and mixed them up :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:it's been a long day 

LOL I was gonna say on one was talking about SlayOut.

But yes they were mixed up, :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Remember Slayer is the one that was dragging Jordan over and over and trying to tarnish his reputation and leak secrets from behind the scenes.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block