Biggest pop star right now: Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish, Doja Cat or Olivia Rodrigo?

Biggest pop star right now  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s safe to say these women are running pop music in their respective fields. Not only they’ve secured top #10 hits in America, but the numbers worldwide are huge. You can rank them from biggest to smallest. 

There are other big names that are killing it right now such as Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé but the focus of this thread should be on the newest pop girls. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I prefer Dua but I think Billie is the biggest right now of the girls mentioned. I feel like she’s more respected and is talked about more in media whether it be for her music or personal life. At least in American media. I see more coverage for Billie than I see for Dua. 

Dua is British, and the US industry likes to give anybody outside of Canada a few years of success then back to being a local act..

Dua's Barbie song was massive in Europe immediately. It took the US the movie to turn the fate of the song around.  

That hasn't happened at all, Oddly Billie song is Oscar worthy,considering it's more autobiographical than barbie film. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block