Alan Carr says his own makeup artist did Britney's makeup when she was at his show in 2013 and recalls meeting her at her hotel

• Super Mods

Alan Carr is actually one of the funniest hosts on tv I swear, I adore him. He is so funny, and the fact he even made this whole appearance so funny while team con was probably limiting him with questions hes allowed to ask is a testimony to his amazing humor and creativity :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

He even managed to relax Britney who was nervous af, what a talented man :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2

The fact he asked her in private before the show “do you like London Britney” her team: “yes she does” Alan: “how long you here for?” Her team: “she’s here till Thursday” the fact she wasn’t allowed to answer questions to Alan in private. What a weird ******* team she had :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

That is an old interview non? But I love his words! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Just because it’s an old interview doesn’t mean we can’t post the new Alan carr podcast  talking about the conservatorship in 2013 and when she came on his show… what has that got to do with anything?  I’m lost 

Edited by Blackout Britney

2013 I feel like this was one of the darkest periods for Britney from 2011. I think it was late 2014/2015 she started getting her fire back and demanded more and spoke up more. Up until 2019 when they decided she was no longer controllable so tried to allegedly unalive her - as said by Brit. It sickens me the public treatment of her still after going through all that horrific Sh1.t 

We love you Brit ♥️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block